What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: Options for heating small 1 person tub? May need out-of-the-box thinking.  (Read 1239 times)

fishnaked

Other than heating with wood, what are the options for heating a small one person tub of approx 50-75 gallons?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 10:41:54 am by fishnaked »

Hot Tub Forum

cranbiz

fishnaked

You could use an electric heater with a spa controller. A Balboa VS501 pack kit comes with everything you need.
https://www.spaguts.com/spaguts-brand-sgvs501z-spa-controller-kit-with-vl401-topside-5-5kw-54801-01-1669?gclid=Cj0KCQjw3JanBhCPARIsAJpXTx7-bbyV_C2Y4nadHFGguHu9ej8xUUO29fXYeujk1Si5xb6u2lz0aJAaAsL8EALw_wcB

Thanks. I should have been more clear. I was tired and ready for bed last night when I posted.

Was hoping to find some way to heat the water only. No pumps, etc. Just a heater. Maybe there is no such way without a pump...??

I'm fine with stirring the water, like I do with my Snorkel wood fired hot tub with underwater wood stove. I just don't want to deal with making and maintain a fire anymore.

Was thinking that with the tub being so small, I could fill it with water from my tankless heater in the nearby bathroom....then soak in it, put the lid on, and have warm water the following day that wouldn't take much to heat back up to a good soaking temp. I could do this several evenings then dump the water into my landscape and start over.

Ripper238

Get an huge Aquarium Heater, some can get it up to 90. Will take a while to heat.

Or just boil some water.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42