What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Replacement Filters  (Read 1522 times)

Newhottubuser23

Replacement Filters
« on: May 19, 2022, 12:50:13 pm »
Hello - I am probably an idiot, but I'm having trouble finding replacement filters for my hot tub (Marquis Celebrity Elite Woodstock).  I would be happy to buy the Marquis version of the filter online but I'm not seeing that anywhere (even when I type in the model number).  I purchased some filters that were 50 sq ft for Marquis spas (new style) and Cal Spas with dimensions OD: 5-3/16", Length 12 1/2" but this is smaller than the Marquis filter it came with.  Can this still be used as a replacement or is there a website I can buy a filter directly from Marquis.  Sorry for the dumb question!

Hot Tub Forum

Replacement Filters
« on: May 19, 2022, 12:50:13 pm »

cranbiz

Re: Replacement Filters
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 01:28:19 pm »
Have you tried your dealer? Many will ship if it's not convenient for you to go there.

Another source that I use is Hot Tub Outpost. Their support is pretty good, you could call and ask them if it's not apparent which filter to choose from.

gwrace1

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 10:39:36 pm »
For the crown epic our dealer sells the replacement filters for $40. At that price hardly makes it worth shopping for aftermarket. He stated they should last a year if cared for properly.

cranbiz

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2022, 09:25:39 am »
For the crown epic our dealer sells the replacement filters for $40. At that price hardly makes it worth shopping for aftermarket. He stated they should last a year if cared for properly.

That's a really fair price. Plus it keeps up your relationship with your dealer. Pluses all around.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2022, 09:25:39 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42