What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help! Pump not working  (Read 1991 times)

Leonardo2022

Help! Pump not working
« on: May 17, 2022, 06:45:29 pm »
Hi, new to here :), my hot tub was freezed last winter, I fixed most crack PVC pipe, it's still leaking a bit somewhere... I want to know if the other parts functions.so I just filled the tub to full, turn on the breaker, there is power from control panel, can blow air, light works, but two pumps not started. It gave a click sound from below somewhere ( mother board).
Could anyone please tell me what's the possible problem? Pump dead? Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Help! Pump not working
« on: May 17, 2022, 06:45:29 pm »

CanadianSpaTech

Re: Help! Pump not working
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 07:19:09 am »
Test Fuses.  There is a quarter sized dust cover on the back of the pump motor remove it and try to turn the shaft of the motor with a slot screwdriver to see if they are free or seized/locked up.

Leonardo2022

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 06:53:04 pm »
Thanks a lot! Indeed two fuses are burned. Replaced  with new ones, one pump works, another one still give a clicking sound, I will try to turn the shaft 🤞

Test Fuses.  There is a quarter sized dust cover on the back of the pump motor remove it and try to turn the shaft of the motor with a slot screwdriver to see if they are free or seized/locked up.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 06:53:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42