Brand Specific Forums > Marquis Hot Tubs

Marquis Epic Crown Collection Price

<< < (2/5) > >>

Hottubguy:

--- Quote from: MarKee on January 09, 2021, 01:50:56 pm ---Don’t know how they are selling it for that cheap, we are well over $20K with those options where I am at.

--- End quote ---

I’m right with you on that price Markee. Looking forward to getting my first shipment hopefully in February of summits, resorts and spirits.

gregfl2001:
I just got quoted $11,975 (pre-tax) for the Epic with cover, cover lifter, step, startup chems and delivery. Another $600 for jewel lights. Seems inline with what you got, and seems like a decent price IMO. Still deciding on Epic, Euphoria or Sundance Optima.

Hottubguy:
Where do you two live getting quoted those prices?  I’m on the east coast and couldn’t sell that tub for that price and make money doing it. Freight costs to East Coast are killing me.

gregfl2001:

--- Quote from: Hottubguy on January 19, 2021, 11:50:29 pm ---Where do you two live getting quoted those prices?  I’m on the east coast and couldn’t sell that tub for that price and make money doing it. Freight costs to East Coast are killing me.

--- End quote ---

Northern California, here - much less freight from Oregon to CA than the East Coast.

jamsoccer12:
Southern Ohio. Do you guys know if the Marquis Crown collection comes with a panel/disconnect device to mount on the outside of the house? I had an electrician out today and he was wondering if this came with the hot tub. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version