What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Pace 2020 Model Pricing  (Read 2193 times)

hottubgirl2

Hot Springs Pace 2020 Model Pricing
« on: May 04, 2020, 11:16:26 pm »
We are ready to invest in a new hot tub and strongly considering Hot Springs new Pace model. We had an Artesian years ago, and would like to enjoy "staying at home" with a new hot tub. This configuration and size will work for us and my husband is fine with plug and play this time around.  So, let me get your expertise in pricing please. I was quoted $9150 for the whole she-bang and with this unit being in the smaller, scaled down line, I have to admit, we felt some sticker shock. This is a floor model after all, but there are limited models available, and I prefer the color combo on the floor.  So, ultimately, I would like to know your out-the-door price on the Pace and the breakdown prices of the stairs, uprite lifter and delivery charges.  Is there a good way to negotiate this into a better price? What price would be a good starting point for this Pace unit? What is the average delivery/set up fee in your area? Does $500 sound average for a tub that is going on an existing covered stamped concrete porch with a nearby outlet plug? Granted it is a 50 mile trip from the spa store to our house. Thanks in advance.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Pace 2020 Model Pricing
« on: May 04, 2020, 11:16:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42