What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First Spa Purchase (Jacuzzi and Artesian)  (Read 1780 times)

tdubdub

First Spa Purchase (Jacuzzi and Artesian)
« on: April 26, 2020, 04:39:22 pm »
Okay debating over a few hot tubs and looking for some advice and insight from some experience hot tub owners and shoppers. Looked at a few hot tubs this weekend and got some pricing and some insights of what I liked about each of them.

- Jacuzzi 385 (~$11K) comfortable with the brand, like the look and feel inside and out, foot dome is a must, is this a good price for this model?

- Tropic Seas Oahu, 64 jets, foot dome (~$9.7K) unsure of the brand and quality b/c not Artesian main line, love the jet layout, full-body jets and the neck jets, seems like the price is a bit higher than others have been quoted

- Artesian Island Grand Cayman, 62 jets, foot dome (~$11.5K) same layout as Tropic Seas but it's a main line Artesian series, has dual diverters, two filters, and touch screen display over Tropic Seas; possibly higher quality I'm not sure though

I live in the DC area, so that may impact the different pricing I'm seeing not sure though.

Any inputs, advice, or insights anyone can share when looking at the above hot tubs?

Hot Tub Forum

First Spa Purchase (Jacuzzi and Artesian)
« on: April 26, 2020, 04:39:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42