What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What did everyone pay for a new spa? Trying to get an idea.  (Read 10528 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: What did everyone pay for a new spa? Trying to get an idea.
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2020, 09:03:38 am »
The Master customers I run into now are typically mad because they can’t find anybody local to do warranty work. Nearest dealer wants $299 for a service call under warranty.

I'll service Master, but I get paid by the customer and they can submit to MS for re-reimbursement. If they cover it which.....can be a crap shoot. 75 bucks per hour and +15% on parts.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2020, 09:03:38 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2020, 10:19:08 am »
I personally stay away from Master Spas.  They always travel to home shows around the country, and likely do not have a local dealer in your region.  For the amount of money you're spending on a tub, you should know and trust the dealer in your area.

Good God! When was the last time they brought the travelling home show to your neck of the woods?  1999?

They "always" do that.  Sheeesh. Unbelievable.

PS my dealer has been all-pro right from the beginning.  Take your head out of your ass and stop living in the pass child.

Just because you're satisfied with your local Master dealer doesn't mean others elsewhere shouldn't be careful to avoid Master's traveling spa circus.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Z28racer1

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2020, 08:03:34 pm »
Hi everyone me again lol sorry to keep bugging everyone about to pull the trigger on a Waikiki elite by tropic seas spas it’s 3 pump tub for 7500 delivery and install 4 inch cover and steps. I heard it’s a private label or sub label of artesian good deal or nah?

I’ve spent way too much time in the last two months going almost to every manufacturers dealers my old lady is telling me I need stop dragging my feet and get my sh3T together. So I’m spent there was so much knowledge thrown at me I’m at the point I’m finally ready to make the call.

The Wizard of Spas

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2020, 03:43:16 pm »
Artesian Spas is a reputable brand.  If you are satisfied with the pressure and feel of the tub, the dealer has enough positive reviews to satisfy you, and the price is right, you have your answer.

Good luck moving forward!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2020, 03:43:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42