What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: ECOSPA 3 Ozonator  (Read 2116 times)

MHJ

ECOSPA 3 Ozonator
« on: January 04, 2020, 10:15:35 pm »
Anyone have experience with troubleshooting a programming glitch with the filter cycle for the Ecospa 3?
Last year's glitch occurred whenever I used the Economy mode. This would cause the filter cycle to suspend after an indiscriminate amount of time. After weeks of troubleshooting, Ecospa replaced the control motherboard. It did not fix the problem. I chose not to use the Economy mode anymore in order to use a consistent filter mode setting. Now, a year later, the filter mode is again forced to suspend eventhough I haven't used the economy mode since last year's motherboard changeout. The filtering time until it suspends is not consistent ranging from 20 minutes to the end of the full 4 hour cycle. Once it suspends, it does resume. This is driving me crazy.

Hot Tub Forum

ECOSPA 3 Ozonator
« on: January 04, 2020, 10:15:35 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: ECOSPA 3 Ozonator
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 06:41:45 pm »
Anyone have experience with troubleshooting a programming glitch with the filter cycle for the Ecospa 3?
Last year's glitch occurred whenever I used the Economy mode. This would cause the filter cycle to suspend after an indiscriminate amount of time. After weeks of troubleshooting, Ecospa replaced the control motherboard. It did not fix the problem. I chose not to use the Economy mode anymore in order to use a consistent filter mode setting. Now, a year later, the filter mode is again forced to suspend eventhough I haven't used the economy mode since last year's motherboard changeout. The filtering time until it suspends is not consistent ranging from 20 minutes to the end of the full 4 hour cycle. Once it suspends, it does resume. This is driving me crazy.

I'm saying it still sounds like a control board problem..............have you tried disconnecting power (at the breaker) to the tub for 15 minutes? Re-Boot
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: ECOSPA 3 Ozonator
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 06:41:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42