What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Marvel  (Read 500 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Spa Marvel
« on: October 11, 2019, 11:50:25 pm »
  Any dealers slinging it?   The rep is relentless with follow up, sent me the product to try.    Hit the spa with their purge stuff, refilled and been using it.  Albeit only 5 days now.   Any thoughts or feed back would be great, not a huge believer in the enzyme market, but I will put it through the gauntlet and see what shakes out.

And FWIW I am still checking in here every once in awhile  ;)

Thanks, Jim

Hot Tub Forum

Spa Marvel
« on: October 11, 2019, 11:50:25 pm »

d00nut

Re: Spa Marvel
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 12:22:51 am »
I brought it on late last year.  They sent me some stuff to try.  I will say, that it helps.  Water feels a touch softer, and it does a pretty darn good job of keeping foam away!  I am on my salt system, so it is in addition too.  I have some customers that swear by the stuff.  To me it's like a cheaper Silk Balance.

I knew the stuff did work, but Silk is serious $$... and I found the Spa Marvel does kind of the same thing at literally half the cost.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 11:53:52 am »
  Thanks for that!  So if they are not salt customers, what are you hooking them up with in regards to any sanitizer?   She says I will not need sanitizer, which I find hard to believe..

d00nut

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 12:04:57 pm »
She's full of it!  It still needs chlorine or bromine, just like anything else  :-\

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 12:56:38 pm »
  Any dealers slinging it?   The rep is relentless with follow up, sent me the product to try.    Hit the spa with their purge stuff, refilled and been using it.  Albeit only 5 days now.   Any thoughts or feed back would be great, not a huge believer in the enzyme market, but I will put it through the gauntlet and see what shakes out.

And FWIW I am still checking in here every once in awhile  ;)

Thanks, Jim

So this explains the big box full of Spa Marvel stuff I just got yesterday out of the blue without ordering it LOL

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 09:10:40 pm »
  From everything I can tell, it is a water conditioner.     Not a bad thing, but at 50 bucks a pop for 3 or 4 moths not so sure. I will say for the short amount of time I have gone in the tub, it's not bad.  My son has really dry skin, and he thought it was nice. Will give it some time and see how it goes.

I am going to see, how long it can go without sanitizer.  I do have a Nat2 in there, no idea if my ozone is still working, guessing it is as it's only 3 years old. 

Thanks for the feedback..

swilly1000

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 09:39:54 am »
My tub has been in service for just over a year now and I've been using it since day one. Even though I have no experience in my own tub against which to compare I really like it.

The water does feel soft and it cuts down the use of chemicals.  You still have to sanitize, which I do after every and a periodic shock as well. 

Just talked to a buddy who uses it and really likes it as well.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 09:39:54 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2019, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42