What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hockey Fans check this out.  (Read 2521 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Hockey Fans check this out.
« on: February 09, 2006, 07:04:03 pm »
If you are near Ohio and/or have access to Fox Sports Ohio watch the pregame show the next two games. They did a piece at our curling club today where some of the CBJ players came out and tried curling as something to do during the Olympics. I played on a team with Jason Chamura and Manny Mothra.  I got them to autgraph my broom as seen below.

Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Hockey Fans check this out.
« on: February 09, 2006, 07:04:03 pm »

LtDan

• Jacuzzi J345
Re: Hockey Fans check this out.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 09:44:11 am »
That had to be a good time. I've got a couple autographs and met a few of the players at season ticket holder functions, hockey players have to be some of the most down to earth pro sports athletes.

Blue Jackets Marc Denis, David Vyborny and a few others live in Gahanna. I was in Jamie Heward's house (burglar alarm) when he was a Jacket. For a few days it was fun to start a conversation with "So when I was at Hewards house the other day...". Of course, he wasn't there at the time.

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 03:10:31 pm »
about 10 years ago, there was a pro-am with the san diego (yes, california does have hockey) gulls....back in the day they were an IHL team. i ended up playing with a guy named danny lambert.
a year or 2 later, watching a game his name was called and a guy next to me started talking about him....not all good. i informed him of my round of golf and beer drinking with him and told him if he would like i could arrange a meeting so he could express himself directly. they guy got up and walked out. made for a peacefull night of hockey watching.
of course, i never had lambert's #  ;D
i also went to a few autograph signings of some jackets players when i was in ohio.
i have to agree, they seem very humble and enjoy the fans they heve
Marquis dealer

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 03:10:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42