What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog A7  (Read 3516 times)

OKOUSooners

Bullfrog A7
« on: August 25, 2018, 03:41:43 pm »
We did it, we purchased the Bullfrog A7 after months of reading and looking.  Many questions and concerns were answered right here in this forum.  Our A7 was purchased at $10,995.  Put a couple thousand down and financed $10k at 4.25% with the local bank the dealer has arraigned.  Our purchase included the cover, cover lift, rail, steps, circ. pump, and the EOS enhanced O3 system.  We’re looking at 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.  I received a military discount of $500 so in the end $10,500 for our purchase.  Plan to pay off loan in half the time to save on interest.  We’ll return tomorrow and select our jet paks.  Please reply with your favorite jet paks.  Thanks everyone.  I’ll post pics when all setup. 😁

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog A7
« on: August 25, 2018, 03:41:43 pm »

Thisismyname

Re: Bullfrog A7
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 09:15:36 pm »
Here's what we got.  All of these I typically run with only one jetpak active on a pump, gives it the most power.

Also depends on which seat location you put the jetpak because they all sit at different heights, and some seats have dedicated jets in the tub as well.

Oscillator -love it
Pulsator - love it
Gyrossage - love it
Deep relief - love it

Rainshower - meh
Neck blaster  - meh

Sam

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 04:02:37 pm »
I agree with thisismyname on his likes.  The oscillator is fantastic and my favorite jet on any hot tub I've tried (quite a few over the years).  I disagree on the rainshower though.  I really like that one.  It's unique and unlike anything else out there.  It's not a powerful deep tissue but I think it has a place as an alternative to those when you just want something calm and relaxing.

Andocrx

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 12:13:13 pm »
Did you end up picking your jet packs ?  Which ones did you end up going with, are you do what Thisismyname said and shut off all other jet packs to get the most power out of the pump?   

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 05:29:35 pm »
Some of my favs are: Oscillator, FibroTherapy, Pulsator, Rainshower, Wellness

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 05:29:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42