What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot springs ozone pipe  (Read 2377 times)

Kev north

Hot springs ozone pipe
« on: May 24, 2018, 03:04:10 pm »
 I had an engineer out to repair some speakers . The light wasn’t working on the front when He left so I took off the front reconnected the light .
whilst I was there I noticed a pipe that goes to the ozone box Is all bent  in half  does that mean it won’t be working anymore   And should I just cut the pipe shorter and reconnect it .
I don’t know why the pie was about half a metre long going round the houses  it could’ve just have gone in a straight line  .
can anyone help I don’t wanna call the engineer out to waste his time  if I can fix it myself It is still in warranty
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 03:05:50 pm by Kev north »

Hot Tub Forum

Hot springs ozone pipe
« on: May 24, 2018, 03:04:10 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Hot springs ozone pipe
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 04:31:04 pm »
I had an engineer out to repair some speakers . The light wasn’t working on the front when He left so I took off the front reconnected the light .
whilst I was there I noticed a pipe that goes to the ozone box Is all bent  in half  does that mean it won’t be working anymore   And should I just cut the pipe shorter and reconnect it .
I don’t know why the pie was about half a metre long going round the houses  it could’ve just have gone in a straight line  .
can anyone help I don’t wanna call the engineer out to waste his time  if I can fix it myself It is still in warranty

If it has a kink and there is enough excess hose then you can certainly cut it beyond the problem area and reinstall it.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot springs ozone pipe
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 04:31:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42