What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Outdoor Jacuzzi J-230 "2009" FL1 + RCD Tripping  (Read 2373 times)

SSS UK

Outdoor Jacuzzi J-230 "2009" FL1 + RCD Tripping
« on: May 16, 2018, 02:46:16 pm »
Hello all. I have recently bought a 2009 model Outdoor Jacuzzi J-230 from a friend who is moving house. He removed the twin speed pump to lower the weight as it was a precarious move. The hot tub was in perfect working order until we moved it and connected everything back up and now the FL1 fault code comes up and the breaker trips every time you press the pump button.

My friend was clearly trying to be helpful but, I was wondering if when he wrote down which cables went where from the pump inside the controller if he accidentally marked then wrong?

The tub has been emptied and filled again from the filter pipe so am assuming the wiring diagram he gave me was wrong?

I don't seem to be able to upload the pictures of the pump to controller wiring?!

The wires from the pump are attached to:

Brown to J16 "Pump-1"
Blue to J15
Black to J17
Green and Yellow to earth strip

If someone has a 2009 J-230 could you please go and have a quick look for us please? We all know how expensive Outdoor Jacuzzi engineers are  :'(

Hot Tub Forum

Outdoor Jacuzzi J-230 "2009" FL1 + RCD Tripping
« on: May 16, 2018, 02:46:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42