What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Not the NHL but ....  (Read 4611 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Not the NHL but ....
« on: March 05, 2005, 10:12:12 am »
I went last night to an ECHL hockey game and it was fun. It might give all of you that need a hockey fix something to consider!

I haven't followed hockey for years but it is a fun night out and not that expensive. My local team is the "AA" affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers - would have been better if it was the NJ devils or NY Rangers but what the heck!

It might be just the thing your looking for!

Anyway, I thought I would pass it on.

Hot Tub Forum

Not the NHL but ....
« on: March 05, 2005, 10:12:12 am »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Not the NHL but ....
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 11:29:56 am »
Our high school hockey state tournament is happening this weekend.  In our area (Minneapolis/St.Paul metro) this gets a big following.  People attend the tourney from all over the 5 state area and beyond, even if they don't know anyone on any of the teams.  The lockout is probably making the tournament even more popular this year.
Brewman
« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 11:30:16 am by Brewman »
Brewman

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 03:05:49 pm »
There is tonnes of hockey here in Ontario. Junior A hockey (15-19 yr old, mostly undrafted players) is enjoying phenominal attendance this year. We do have a couple of AHL teams near by that are also enjoying increased traffic to the games.
Homeworks Financing Representative

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2005, 06:26:13 pm »
We used to have the ECHL - Columbus Chill, I use to watch them play the Erie Panthers.   Now, I get to see youth hockey before we kick them off the ice for curling.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2005, 07:50:10 pm »
There is tonnes of hockey here in Ontario. Junior A hockey (15-19 yr old, mostly undrafted players) is enjoying phenominal attendance this year. We do have a couple of AHL teams near by that are also enjoying increased traffic to the games.

....that's a nice spin-off - those young guns are terrific to watch as they really want to play - If they are getting more exposure then terrific!

Jc
How do you know how much you don't know?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2005, 07:50:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42