What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2016 Hotsprings Pulse.  (Read 2493 times)

allen2438

2016 Hotsprings Pulse.
« on: September 09, 2017, 09:58:05 am »
Got an interesting issue.  Did some maintenance on the spa yersterday and it pulled an new trick.  Spa was powered up and running both jet pumps on high.  Both pums just stopped.  All other function fine.  Each time I change pumps speeds I hear the pump relays click as they change and the display shows that I have made a new pump speed selection.  just No pumps running.  Circ pump, heater, lights, all functions working fine  I do have a blinking green power on LED on the top middle of the main board and a red LED on continuous in the top left area of the circuit board.  I put the unit in Maintenance Mode and the pumps still not physically running but all indication are they are on.  All power supplies that I can check are good per my Fluke 87V.  Any hints??  Allen

Also, does any one out there have the schematic of the main PC board in the 2016 IQ-2020 controller.  Don't really want or need the Heater board as that is simple one.  PDF format or whatever will be fine.

Hot Tub Forum

2016 Hotsprings Pulse.
« on: September 09, 2017, 09:58:05 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42