What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hawkeye?  (Read 3474 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Hawkeye?
« on: August 16, 2004, 01:06:24 am »
OK guy's, I just had someone email me with questions on Hawkeye and I realized that I have never really had anything to do with them.

You all have been a plethora of info for many people out here, me included. It's nice to be able to bounce questions off of people I would normally compete with and have an open forum on it. I've looked for something like this to bring us all to an informal "roundtable" for 15 years!

So let's hear what you've got on Hawkeye for this guy. I will forward info straight to him like it comes to me.

Hot Tub Forum

Hawkeye?
« on: August 16, 2004, 01:06:24 am »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Hawkeye?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 01:38:01 am »
He mixes martinis in his tent and is buddies with BJ. That's about all I know. :-/

Steve
-whada shmuck I am... ;D

bethshar

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 10:29:20 am »
Steve -
Now you are really showing your age.
8)

poolboy34

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 11:42:53 pm »
Hawkeye is an east coast based manufacturer.  Their Tubs have easy maintenance Mahogany cabinets.  They come in a variety of colors, have very good above the shoulder neck jets, and nicely contoured comfortable seating.  They can come full foam or partial foam for insulation.  Circ pumps and ozone are optional (depends on the dealer, we have ozone standard on our models)  IMO the single pump spas are pretty weak on jet action, but their dual pump spas will perform with the best of them.  For the money they are a well built spa.  Also their 3 person spa, the eclipse...........IMO is the best small spa on the market.  It is sharp looking, performs very well, and for the features you get with it, and the price that it is usually sold for, it really can't be beat.  I hope this helps.

Jason,
Store manager for a Hawkeye, Cladera and D-1 dealer

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 11:42:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42