What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: specification of Jacuzzi Prolast cover  (Read 4496 times)

HotTub9707

specification of Jacuzzi Prolast cover
« on: October 05, 2016, 06:12:42 pm »
This is a goofy question, not sure if anyone is able to help me out on this, but if so I would greatly appreciate it!  I'm trying to get a permit from my village to install a hot tub, but the village won't issue the permit without the specifications of the locking cover.  I've decided on a Jacuzzi J-480 with the Prolast cover.  What the village wants is the "specifications, dimensions, and details of the locking mechanism" of the COVER itself.  Mind you, they already have the specifications of the tub, but now want the same pertaining to the cover.  By chance does anyone have something that might satisfy the village's request?  There's not much on the Jacuzzi website, and I wasn't able to reach the right person at Jacuzzi customer service yet.  So I figured I'd at least put the goofy question out to the forum in case anyone might have at least something that would help satisfy the village's request for information about the Jacuzzi Prolast cover.  Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

specification of Jacuzzi Prolast cover
« on: October 05, 2016, 06:12:42 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: specification of Jacuzzi Prolast cover
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 08:36:13 pm »
As an example wouldn't 88" x 83" bi fold 4" to 3" tapered foam core vinyl cover with 4 lockable corner straps suffice?
Retired

d00nut

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 11:31:42 pm »
Talk with your dealer.  When people ask for these types of permits either for our county or an HOA I have documents from my various manufacturers stating that the covers meet certain standards and that the noise level of the pumps on is x and the pumps off is y.

Your dealer should be able to talk with the product manager of Jacuzzi and get a copy of those documents.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 11:31:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42