What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog R8  (Read 5581 times)

tmaestas95

Bullfrog R8
« on: May 15, 2016, 06:03:59 pm »
Anyone have the ballpark going out the door price (cover/steps/lifter/delivery) on the new R8's?  Also wondering what the additional cost of the stainless steel jet faces and matching acrylic jetpacks will run.

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog R8
« on: May 15, 2016, 06:03:59 pm »

tmaestas95

Re: Bullfrog R8
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 12:49:44 pm »
I'm being quoted $11,395 for the R8 (includes cover,steps,lifter,delivery, startup chems) and ~$750 for the arcylic jetpacks and stainless steel jet faces.  Does this seem reasonable?  This is in California if it makes a difference.    The dealer mentioned there's not much wiggle room on the spa price but the upgrade price(s) might have some give in them....

d00nut

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 08:57:29 pm »
Did you get a circ and ozone?

I'd say that spa goes for upper 10's (pretty basic) to just over 12 when it's pretty well equipped if they aren't financing.  Great spa, we delivered a handful this year.  Although, as it's been said here on this forum before, the R7 seems to be the go to spa of choice.  It's the same thing, just a bit smaller and less $$

tmaestas95

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 09:56:00 pm »
Did you get a circ and ozone?

Haven't purchased yet, but was planning on probably passing on the circ and ozone, which was quoted off the sheet at another ~$550 if I remember correctly.  The dealership told me they were having a sales meeting today after which they might announce some specials for Memorial day, but warned me it probably wouldn't be money off, but rather a free upgrade like the lower-end stereo option.  While I wasn't going to go with a stereo, if they want to put one in for free I'll not stop them.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 09:56:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42