What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog A7 / A7L going prices  (Read 11846 times)

tomas21

Bullfrog A7 / A7L going prices
« on: April 22, 2016, 12:47:39 am »
What is the avg OTD pricing people are getting for the Bullfrog A7 / A7L with the following add-ons?

Elite Audio
Wifi Module - Cloud Control
Quiet Circulation Pump
+ cover, cover lift, steps, delivery, setup and chemicals

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog A7 / A7L going prices
« on: April 22, 2016, 12:47:39 am »

The Wizard of Spas

Re: Bullfrog A7 / A7L going prices
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 11:28:32 am »
I would like to zero in on one thing:  The WiFi module so far has been a disaster by all accounts.  I carry Catalina and I know many in the industry that carry all manner of brands and we all agree:  Balboa's WiFi isn't worth the cost. 

I stopped offering the product until I see an improvement.  I am newer to this forum but I have seen other threads where others have had the same issues with the WiFi so I know its not a brand issue or just an issue with certain manufacturers.  Its Balboa.  And Balboa is a great product overall. 

So beware of that specific option.

I hope that helps.  Good luck moving forward.

Sam

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 05:09:18 pm »
You should be somewhere between $13,000 and $14,500 for that spa, depending upon delivery location, access, etc.   There are other factors that effect the price so take those numbers as a general guideline.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 05:30:37 pm »
What is the avg OTD pricing people are getting for the Bullfrog A7 / A7L with the following add-ons?

Elite Audio
Wifi Module - Cloud Control
Quiet Circulation Pump
+ cover, cover lift, steps, delivery, setup and chemicals

If you go to the main hot tub forum and type "A7" or "A7L" into the search box at the top of the page you can find posts from people about that model and you may find some pricing as well.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 06:00:31 pm »
You should be somewhere between $13,000 and $14,500 for that spa, depending upon delivery location, access, etc.   There are other factors that effect the price so take those numbers as a general guideline.

Sam is spot on, my pricing falls into this range depending on options/delivery/etc. I know that Elite Audio is typcially $500-$600 higher than the "Standard" audio so if you don't require the "audio docking station" then you could save a little there....good luck the A7/A7L is our #2 seller overall, awesome spa!

tomas21

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 06:47:31 pm »
Thank you all for the input!

BullFrogSpaMN - what is your #1 seller overall?

Sam is spot on, my pricing falls into this range depending on options/delivery/etc. I know that Elite Audio is typcially $500-$600 higher than the "Standard" audio so if you don't require the "audio docking station" then you could save a little there....good luck the A7/A7L is our #2 seller overall, awesome spa!

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 11:52:26 am »
Thank you all for the input!

BullFrogSpaMN - what is your #1 seller overall?

R7 is our #1 selling Bullfrog model, based on all of it's features, it wipes the floor with pretty much every competitor at its price point
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 11:53:58 am by BullFrogSpasMN »

tmaestas95

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2016, 05:29:21 pm »
The R8 is new this model year, right?  Do you foresee it doing as well as or better than the R7?  What's the going rate on the R8?

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2016, 05:39:34 pm »
The R8 is new this model year, right?  Do you foresee it doing as well as or better than the R7?  What's the going rate on the R8?

I doubt it will sell better than the R7 simply because the R7 (size & depth) is the "typical" size of a tub for average sized family (size and height) whereas the R8 is a little bigger and a little deeper so typically larger families or "taller" people will buy the R8 which of course will also require a bigger "space" not a lot of difference (6" square and 2" of height) but still a difference when someone is trying to maximize patio space...of course all this is speculation because you are right, the R8 is brand new this year... I will say though it will be tough to de-throne the R7, which imo is one of the best overall values for the money in the entire Hot Tub industry.

JustAnotherNewbie

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2016, 08:56:20 pm »
Ill second the wizard, the wifi is not worth it. Save your $.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2016, 08:56:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42