What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need Feedback on marquis celebrity line.  (Read 4635 times)

ssteve

Need Feedback on marquis celebrity line.
« on: April 03, 2016, 11:10:46 am »
Looking at purchasing a celebrity Broadway. My local marquis dealer said they have been selling a lot of them and have had great reviews so far. I'm not looking for a lot of fancy features but want a quality tub in the 3 person size that has a lounge and in the sun $5000 range. They are selling them for $4500 with cover and such.

Anyone have any feedback on them?

Hot Tub Forum

Need Feedback on marquis celebrity line.
« on: April 03, 2016, 11:10:46 am »

MarKee

Re: Need Feedback on marquis celebrity line.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 04:43:11 pm »
It's a good tub for the price.  Lots of features and a very comfortable layout.  $4,500 is a really good price, we sell them for $5,995.

ssteve

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 06:46:25 pm »
That's good to hear. What's the difference in construction between the celebrity line and the rest of the marquis spas? Basically where is the savings at?

My local dealer said they purchased a lot of them to get a price break and he suggested the tub for my needs over several other more expensive options. To me it's always nice having a dealer talk me into a cheaper option rather than trying to push me to spend more, but I still want to do my homework and make sure it's the right tub for me.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 11:09:58 pm »
Where do you live?  Only drawback to that tub is its a 110 volt so it can heat slowly in colder temps. I sell those tubs for between 5000-5500 depending on options and have had good luck with them. If you live in a colder environment I'd suggest having the dealer upgrade it to the 220 version. Marquis doesn't really offer it but your dealer can do it easily enough. Definitely getting good value. Build quality it's similar to the e series except for the insulation. It's insulated differently

ssteve

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 12:57:04 am »
Where I live it's usually about 50-60*, but falls into the mid 20's a few weeks out of the year. I plan to keep it in my garage which should help stability as its only ever very cold out at night and warms up pretty quick once the sun comes up.

My dealer said they could set it up 220 for no charge and my brother in law is a electrician so I should be able to get that part handled without a problem.

So all in all it sounds like a good buy for the money. I think I'll set up a wet test then.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 12:57:04 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42