What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Just Ordered a Bullfrog R6 - Ozone Question  (Read 3481 times)

FL Person

Just Ordered a Bullfrog R6 - Ozone Question
« on: February 02, 2016, 03:41:05 pm »
Actually, I just left a deposit pending a wet test tomorrow, as there was no water in the R6.  But the paperwork is completed and the deal is negotiated.   It's an R6 with acrylic Jet Paks and stainless trim, spa cover, Bullfrog cover lifter and stairs.  No circ pump. Colors are Driftwood exterior with Platinum.   Price is $6700 before sales tax, which I think is fair.

When I asked about ozone, the sales person said he includes an ozone system that will be dealer installed after the spa is delivered from the manufacturer.  It's listed on the sales contract as "Spa Butler Pump."  Of course, I searched this site and was surprised to only find one return for "Spa Butler."

A Google search doesn't shed much more light on the subject.  So what the heck is the dealer installing?

TIA.

FL Person

Hot Tub Forum

Just Ordered a Bullfrog R6 - Ozone Question
« on: February 02, 2016, 03:41:05 pm »

Racenut

Re: Just Ordered a Bullfrog R6 - Ozone Question
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 04:49:55 pm »
I  can tell you the Ozone unit Bullfrog installs from the factory is nothing super special, just a typical CD Ozone generator.  As long as the dealer will service and support it, I wouldn't worry too much.

The only references to "Spa Butler" I found looked like it was a Dimension One moniker.  They are a high quality tub too, so if it's good enough for them, should be OK.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Just Ordered a Bullfrog R6 - Ozone Question
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 04:49:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42