What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any Marquis Euphoria Owners Out There?  (Read 13439 times)

coldweathertubber

Any Marquis Euphoria Owners Out There?
« on: December 05, 2015, 08:45:40 pm »
After hunting and researching and learning and hemming and hawing, I think I have finally settled on the Euphoria. I will get it with Microsilk and aroma therapy. Any owners of this combination on here that might want to share your experience with this tub and these features? For me, this tub just feels right.

Hot Tub Forum

Any Marquis Euphoria Owners Out There?
« on: December 05, 2015, 08:45:40 pm »

MarKee

Re: Any Marquis Euphoria Owners Out There?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 09:32:02 pm »
Not an owner, but have sold Marquis tubs for about 12 years.  They are great spas and built really really well, especially the Signature Series which is what the Euphoria is in.  The Euphoria is a popular seller and has a lot of room inside with a very open footwell.  The MicroSilk is great, we hear a lot of positive feedback.  I hope you get the tub, you'll love it.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 10:54:09 pm »
I'm a dealer and a owner of a Marquis spa with micro silk. Love the option and feel it's well worth it. Euphoria is a great tub. It feels much bigger then most 90x90 tubs because of the huge footwell

coldweathertubber

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 08:58:49 am »
Thanks for the input. I really like the open feel of the tub. I can't wait to wet test microsilk. It's a very big selling point with me. It's that extra little something you just don't see anywhere else.

How are the lights? Almost impossible to find videos of the lights.

Any thoughts on the aroma therapy. I'm getting it because it's actually a very cheap option. And yes I know you can just add scent to the water, but again, kind of a cool option.

I wish I was in it right now!!!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 09:45:40 am »
Did you get the standard LED or the constellation lights?  I have aroma therapy on my new tub that I got a few weeks ago and skipped it on my last tub. It works well. It's a nice feature to have when you are in the tub and you don't won't to get out because you forgot to put the nice smelly stuff in. You just push a button a couple of times and you are done with it

coldweathertubber

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 09:50:49 am »
I have not placed an order yet. But, it will come with the constellation lights.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2015, 09:56:25 am »
Constellation lights are great especially on a bigger tub. They light up the tub perfectly. If I could figure out how to upload pics I would send you some of mine all lit up. The regular led is fine in the smaller tubs but it leaves dark spots in the bigger tubs. You are making the right choice with the constellation lights

coldweathertubber

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2015, 10:01:14 am »
That's good to know and thanks! I think its odd that there are no videos of it in action. When I get my tub, I will certainly post some videos on YT.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2015, 10:13:17 am »
The euphoria video on the Marquis website shows it with the constellation lights. The aqua ambience light is a single LED with lights behind the filter and at the fountains only. Constellation is the perimeter all around the ring of the tub

coldweathertubber

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2015, 01:54:49 pm »
It does show it, but barely. As in, it doesn't change colors.

coldweathertubber

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2015, 01:56:30 pm »

MarKee

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 04:12:38 pm »
Here are some pictures of Constellation Lighting that I found off the internet:

coldweathertubber

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2015, 07:29:55 am »
Thank you! The dealer told me there were eight colors. We only ever see the blue/purple and no videos. I will fix that when I get mine. Months away from that though.

MarKee

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2015, 01:42:16 pm »
There is Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Light Blue, and Yellow, plus there is a setting where it flashes through the colors, and then a setting where it slowly blends through the colors.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2015, 06:23:47 pm »
Thank you! The dealer told me there were eight colors. We only ever see the blue/purple and no videos. I will fix that when I get mine. Months away from that though.

If you private message me your email I will send you a video of the light show from my tub tonight

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2015, 06:23:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42