What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Worlds smallest spa store  (Read 16036 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Worlds smallest spa store
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2005, 04:17:27 pm »
. But in an effort to have an intteligent conversation, and allow him to explain 

That won't happen as long as I have moderator priveledges, or it won't be allowed to continue when it does happen.  He has been banned by most, perhaps eventually all spa message boards and for good reason.   While he has improved his PR skills, he is still a snake in the grass.  For every message you see him post he sends a lot of private email messages that are very mean, unfounded and in my opinion, the sign a of a sick mind. As I said he is learning to improve his public image by what he posts online and is getting even better at portraying himself as a victim.  He has been given may chances in some forum, but the colors always show true. Since free speech is a guideline but not a requirement here and on most online formats I don't see that changing.

Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2005, 04:17:27 pm »

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2005, 04:25:40 pm »

That won't happen as long as I have moderator priveledges, or it won't be allowed to continue when it does happen.  He has been banned by most, perhaps eventually all spa message boards and for good reason.   While he has improved his PR skills, he is still a snake in the grass.  For every message you see him post he sends a lot of private email messages that are very mean, unfounded and in my opinion, the sign a of a sick mind. As I said he is learning to improve his public image by what he posts online and is getting even better at portraying himself as a victim.  He has been given may chances in some forum, but the colors always show true. Since free speech is a guideline but not a requirement here and on most online formats I don't see that changing.

And thats why I call this wonderfull board home. ;D ;D
-SpaMan~

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2005, 07:14:01 am »

And thats why I call this wonderfull board home. ;D ;D

That and the fact that we don't have to suck up to Bill that much!

Sorry just working on my post count.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 07:14:40 am by Tman122 »
Retired

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2005, 09:38:13 am »

I fully support your postion on this.   :)
07 Caldera Geneva

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2005, 10:19:17 am »
Allowing him back wouldn't work.  Even if he could behave for a few posts, which I seriously doubt, he'd be baited very quickly, and his true self would come shining thru, prompting you to ban again.  
Why go thru the bother when the outcome is a given.
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2005, 10:19:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42