What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Worlds smallest spa store  (Read 16037 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Worlds smallest spa store
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2005, 06:30:09 pm »

BTW, if you order a spa from him it guarantees you a seat in the spaceship that is coming to earth to pick up Jim and his followers. An SCF gets you in first class.

Is there another comet coming that I am not aware of?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2005, 06:30:09 pm »

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2005, 10:08:17 pm »
Yes, but luckily all of his followers are in his head so there will be plenty of room on the ship. ;D
-SpaMan~

JimA

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2005, 07:44:48 pm »
It is really funny  ;D  reading all your comments.  You do know that I am not against guns, was raised with them, expert shot with pistol and rifle.   Took up skeet shooting and loved it.  I just don't see the fascination with assault rifles.  I guess it is a macho small "member" paranoid sort of thing. ;D

Our store is 16 by 60.  I think it is the smallest hot tub store I have seen.  We also have facilities up at the "spa farm" about 3 miles north with spas to test.

When we became mostly catalog order, all we needed was a place to stack them on trailers and deliver them.  So, we got 2 1/2 ac of land.

It is by cutting the overhead that we are able to sell a 20,000 spa for 11,470.   Or a 12K spa for 6 K.  If you want to see mediocre stuff go to spamans store.

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2005, 08:45:27 pm »
I guess it is a macho small "member" paranoid sort of thing. ;D

Excuse me??  I own a few of those so called "assault rifles" and I'm not macho and I sure don't have a member to be paranoid about.

JimA

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2005, 08:54:44 pm »
It's a joke!  Don't get all bent out of shape.

I used to do gun smithing years ago as a hobby. :)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2005, 12:28:39 am »
I just don't see the fascination with assault rifles.  I guess it is a macho small "member" paranoid sort of thing.

Neither do I. I'm about as likely to become an NRA member as Terminator is likely to be a cast member of The View but there are things I do that others would have little interest in so to each his own.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2005, 12:32:24 am »
It is by cutting the overhead that we are able to sell a 20,000 spa for 11,470.  

My tailbone is bruised from falling off my chair after reading that one.

Get real. You take a Phoenix spa that sells for $8k, add some aluminum foil and a fan to it, eliminate the local warranty service and somehow convine a few conspiracy theorists that it's a gem and sell it for $11k. That isn't enough of a joke but now you're trying to tell us it's a $20k spa. Unless that is 24K gold foil you're using GIVE US A BREAK!!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2005, 01:03:26 am »
It would have to be an awful lot of 24k gold foil.  
Maybe that's the secret, to use gold foil instead of tinfoil?

Now I gotta ask, since there have been so many others- is this a legitimate Mr.A, or is it someone posing as him?

Or does it even matter?

Brewman

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2005, 05:15:34 am »
I think it's great that he is allowed to post someplace other than his own site so we can say what's on our mind. Instead of going to his site and only be allowed to post what he wants the board to see. Here he can get his dopey butt verbaly kicked for all to see.
Retired

LtDan

• Jacuzzi J345
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2005, 09:39:31 am »
I'd like to know what makes a rifle an "assault" rifle. If I hit you with a stick does it become an assault stick?

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2005, 09:58:38 am »
Blah, blah, blah...jibber jabber..... You do know that I am not against guns, was raised with them, expert shot with pistol and rifle.   Took up skeet shooting and loved it.  I just don't see the fascination with assault civilian-legal semi-auto rifles.  I guess it is a macho Second Ammendment Right guaranteed by the United States Constitution, freedom-loving, enjoyable, American paranoid sort of thing. ;D  More blah, blah, blithering blah...............

I think this is what you meant. ;D

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2005, 10:08:07 am »
I'd like to know what makes a rifle an "assault" rifle. If I hit you with a stick does it become an assault stick?

Anything that looks scary to the liberals is an assault rifle.  They tried to define assault rifles when that  "Assault Weapons Ban" law went into affect 12 years ago.  Love to know how many millions of taxpayer money went into that fiasco.  Really had in impact on crime.  NOT.
It would be an interesting study to estimate how many billions of dollars have been wasted on ineffective gun control laws since they started filling up the lawbooks with them.  
Brewman

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2005, 10:08:07 am »
e able to sell a 20,000 spa for 11,470.   Or a 12K spa for 6 K.  If you want to see mediocre stuff go to spamans store.

How do you arrive  the $20,000 figure?  If you are going to toss out  such eye catching numnbers, please explain and break down this estimate for us. Otherwises it's complete BS.
07 Caldera Geneva

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2005, 10:11:22 am »
I bet he's using the "Suggested Retail Price" model there.  
I don't see why he doesn't say they're worth $30,000.  Then the people who buy his spas can save $19,000.
Brewman

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2005, 10:12:55 am »
I think it's great that he is allowed to post someplace other than his own site so we can say what's on our mind. Instead of going to his site and only be allowed to post what he wants the board to see. Here he can get his dopey butt verbaly kicked for all to see.

He accidentally banned himself from his own site again.
He needs to post somewhere until someone unbans him and he can go back to deleting posts from his own forum.
IF this is really the genuine JA, any bets on how long it take this ID to get banned?  
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 10:14:05 am by Brewman »
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2005, 10:12:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42