What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vanguard or Grandee?  (Read 2890 times)

cburk

Vanguard or Grandee?
« on: June 14, 2015, 06:24:20 pm »
I'm going to be ordering a Hotspring spa sometime in the next two weeks. My dilemma is to either get another Vanguard or Grandee. I owned a 2006 vanguard and loved the tub but sold it when I moved to my new house.

My kids are getting older and we like to have friends over so I was thinking about getting the Grandee but man the reviews on hotsprings website really trash the tub. Quite a few most recent reviews stating the Grandee leaks a lot, heater can't keep up in cold weather, breaks down, etc, etc, etc.  The vanguard on the other hand has overall a lot more positive reviews.

Is/was there issues in the past couple years with the Grandee model and leaking and heater problems?  If so have these issues been fixed in the 2015 models? I really want to get a bigger tub but no way am I going to buy a lemon.

I really want to hear from some current Grandee owners. Should I pull the trigger on the bigger tub or stay with the Vanguard which never let me down in the past.  Thank you.

Hot Tub Forum

Vanguard or Grandee?
« on: June 14, 2015, 06:24:20 pm »

GGRANDEE

Re: Vanguard or Grandee?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 09:10:26 pm »
I own a 2013 Grandee and had a tiny leak around the main lower light. Dealer fixed promptly at no cost. Since then, no problems whatsoever. Fantastic tub/ no regrets. Neighbors and friends love the tub to the point of being envious! Plenty of room for 6 people, very cost efficient and water maintenance is very easy. I would highly recommend the Grandee. 

cburk

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 09:40:29 pm »
Thank you for the input. I really appreciate hearing from a current owner.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 09:40:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42