What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Considering Epic - Marquis Owners -How does your hot tub hold up long term?  (Read 15706 times)

MattieB

I continue my search for the perfect hot tub.  I am going to wet test the Marquis Epic.  It is a leftover 2014 for $10,000.   I wasn't interested in a lounger, but hoping the adirondack option is comfortable, and the configuration of jets looks very nice.   Epic owners...how do you like your tub?  Will Marquis tubs stand the test of time?       

Hot Tub Forum

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Awesome tub.  One of my favorites.  Marquis is second to none in quality.  The adirondak is nothing like a lounge it's quite comfortable.  My favorite seat in that tub is the captains chair to theright of the adirondeck.  quite a comfortable seat

MarKee

That is my favorite hot tub!  The Epic is great.  $10,000 is a good price, the store I work at sells it for $11,995.

Just do a search at the top for the word "Epic" and you will find posts from a lot of happy owners of that model.

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
I thought OP was looking for replies form consumers.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member

Well if it were up to a Marquis consumers there wouldn't be any replies at all at this point.   Plenty of time for one to chime in..   Sad!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member

Well if it were up to a Marquis consumers there wouldn't be any replies at all at this point.   Plenty of time for one to chime in..   Sad!

Yeah it is.  I know a couple of people who love their Marquis tub are on this board as well.  Guess they don't come on as much after they bought there tub.  I'm a dealer but also have one and love it.  We sell a good amount of them and warranty issues are few and far between

Sam

I'm a competitor of Marquis and will say that they have an excellent reputation for building a great spa.  I think the epic is a nice mold.  It seems you've found a great spa at a great price.  If the wet test is comfortable and meets your needs, go for it!

Good luck!

Chief Kyle

I don't have my tub yet...but I do have my choice made and the Marquis Epic is the tub I will purchase, probably in April.  My wife, daughter and I loved all the seats, even adriondack, no one floated out.  I wet tested the tubs I wanted to wet test; I'm really glad I did, because the one I had high hopes for just did not work for me.  I've been following Hotsprings and Marquis for some time now and think they are both reputable and well made tubs.  Second choice tubs I have looked at are:  Caldera, Bull Frog, and Sundance.

MattieB

I just wet tested the Marquis Epic.  I am going to take the plunge.  Seriously considered the Bullfrog, but the wet test did it for Marquis.  I hope my family will enjoy it for years to come. 

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
You will like that tub very much. Now comes the hard part. Waiting. Stick around and give us a review of your purchase/dealer. Bookmark the board, give us a 1 month, 6 month and 1 year review. And if you need water help. Test it now see what you need to balance and choose a sanitizer.
Retired

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
I just wet tested the Marquis Epic.  I am going to take the plunge.  Seriously considered the Bullfrog, but the wet test did it for Marquis.  I hope my family will enjoy it for years to come.

Congrats on the purchase

meriflower

I had two Marquis spas in the past - the first was a 2003 Euphoria that had so many problems that Marquis took it back and we got a 2006 Epic which was not problem free either.  Hopefully you will have better luck with yours than we have had with our previous Marquis spas. 

MattieB

That last post gets me nervous about such a large purchase.   The dealer is very reputable, but I don't want to purchase a brand that has issues.  Other Marquis owners please let me know your experiences.   Thanks to this forum to help hot tub purchasers make good decisions. 

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
 Any spa can have some issues!   Doesn't matter how much you pay or what brand it is, it might have a problem at some point.   It's why you go with a reputable dealer, and a good company.  Marquis is a great company, your dealer I don't know, as a company is only as good as it's dealer.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Meriflowers issues are very rare for Marquis. And it's possible water care could be part of it.

In all me years hanging around this board and others he is really the only person who has been here with issues on a Marquis. I live in Northern Minnesota and our Marquis dealer has been here for more than 20 years. You don't survive that long here without doing something right. Many brands have come and gone. Only a few remain.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42