What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best online pricing for hot tub chemicals?  (Read 7637 times)

Jentiferr

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Best online pricing for hot tub chemicals?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2023, 05:02:14 am »

cranbiz

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2023, 04:07:27 pm »
I've been looking for affordable and effective chlorine granules recently, and I happened to come across a store that offers great value – PoolClever's chlorine granules. They work well for both hot tub and pool maintenance. They offer various packaging options at reasonable prices, catering to different needs.
Additionally, you can also search on large online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay. These platforms have numerous sellers offering different brands of chlorine granules. You can compare prices and reviews to find the best fit for your requirements.

Just came across a store that offers a great value? Really? Maybe you can explain this.

I'm Jentiferr, and it's a pleasure to connect with you all here. My store is located at 41 Logistics Blvd, Suite A-2, Walton, KY 41094. If you have any inquiries or need assistance, feel free to reach out to me via phone at 626-747-4567. You can also find more information about us on our official website: https://poolclever.com/.

Be straight with people here. It's good that you want to help, just be honest that you sell this stuff.

CanadianSpaTech

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2023, 07:47:40 am »
In this article from your website you promote people to use Chlorine tablets in their spas that contains Trichlor.

https://poolclever.com/blogs/product-blog/how-often-should-i-put-chlorine-tablets-in-my-hot-tub

The correct answer is NEVER!

Using Trichlor tabs in a hot tub is likely in the top 5 worst things you can do to a hot tub.

This is bad advice and in a lot of cases will void a customers warranty. (see below)

"However, pool owners use trichlor tablets. These are not recommended for use in a spa because it is very acidic. It also dissolves more slowly, which can cause damage to the acrylic shell of your spa. This type of chlorine for pools can also discolor your spa, leaving a permanent ring on the water line."

Example: "Using trichlor in a Master Spas hot tub will void your Warranty":
https://www.masterspas.com/blog/oxidizer-or-chlorine-for-hot-tub/#:~:text=The%20calcium%20in%20the%20heater,tub%20will%20void%20your%20warranty.

Based on this lack of knowledge or indifference along with the shady way you promoted yourself here I suggest consumers find a different source for their chemicals
« Last Edit: August 09, 2023, 03:41:21 pm by CanadianSpaTech »

Sam

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2023, 01:43:29 pm »
Dang jennifer.  Walk of shame

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2023, 01:43:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42