What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi J-345 - Eco Mode vs. Summer Logic???  (Read 4505 times)

Quickbeam

Jacuzzi J-345 - Eco Mode vs. Summer Logic???
« on: August 25, 2014, 12:11:41 am »
My wife and I went on vacation recently and found out the circ. pump had shut off because of the “Summer Logic” function. This is where the circ. pump will cut off if the water temperature goes 2 degrees above the set temperature. I get why this is in place, but we had a lot of hot weather when we were away, and I’m pretty sure there was not a lot of circulation going on with my water.

I’m wondering if there is a way around this. I’m wondering if I put my set temperature at say 104 degrees (maximum temperature), but put the spa in Eco Mode. With Eco Mode it states that the heater will run a maximum of 1/2 hour after each secondary filtration cycle, and if you have no secondary filtration cycles set, the heater will run a maximum of 1/2 hour per day. So my point is, with the temperature set to as high as it will go, but the tub in Eco Mode with no secondary filtration set, the heater will only run for 1/2 hour per day. I’m thinking as long as the ambient air temperature is below 104 degrees, and if the heater can only run for 1/2 hour, this should prevent the Summer Logic function from kicking in and therefore my circ. pump should continue to run for whatever amount of time I have set it for???

If this makes any sense at all, does anyone have any thoughts on whether or not this would work?? Jacuzzi Jim, have you had anyone try this???

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi J-345 - Eco Mode vs. Summer Logic???
« on: August 25, 2014, 12:11:41 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42