What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HELP!! MAAX vs. DynastySpa vs. Jacuzzi  (Read 2641 times)

mpdrover

HELP!! MAAX vs. DynastySpa vs. Jacuzzi
« on: July 28, 2014, 12:38:54 am »
First time buyer.  What is the best for me? These three brands are what are sold in my home town from three different dealers.  I'm open to other brands, but would like to stay somewhat local.  So, out of the three which is best?  I will be getting an 8' with lounger, stereo, lights, etc.  The units I'm looking at are the MAAX 481, Dynasty Spa Windward, and not sure about Jacuzzi yet.  This spa will be outside and we have cold winters so efficiency is important.  Also need to stay in the midrange on price.  I'm not looking for the most fancy and expensive.  Just a good quality spa for the money. I'm open to any and all suggestions.  Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

HELP!! MAAX vs. DynastySpa vs. Jacuzzi
« on: July 28, 2014, 12:38:54 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: HELP!! MAAX vs. DynastySpa vs. Jacuzzi
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 07:33:10 am »
My experience with these 3 brands is as follows:

MAAX - I've seen them around for quite a few years. They were one of two MFGs at our State Fair.
Dynasty - I owned one for 8 years.  I stretched that a couple of years till I could afford to replace it, but my strongest memory is of terrible Customer Service throughout the last 5 years of that.
Jacuzzi -  I've seen them around for years, I wet tested a couple and if I was single I probably would have bought one, but the dealer in my town also sells Sundance and the tub we bought was a good compromise between my wife and I.

Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 11:25:21 am »
If you want to stay local, get the Jacuzzi.  Although it may be the priciest.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 11:25:21 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42