What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: PSoc code.... HELP PLEASE  (Read 3443 times)

sadee3508

PSoc code.... HELP PLEASE
« on: July 27, 2014, 10:50:27 pm »
I bought a used tub, filled it up bled the lines and turned it on. The heater works fine but when I turn on the jets I get the PSoC message. I read online about a garden hose trick.The circulating pump was quiet until I stuck the garden hose into the filter. It started to hum then and it also got warm. I tried the jets again and still got the error code. I dont know anything about hot tubs so I unplugged it. Can I run the heater without the circulation pump?

Hot Tub Forum

PSoc code.... HELP PLEASE
« on: July 27, 2014, 10:50:27 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: PSoc code.... HELP PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 12:13:05 am »
No....though it could be.......brand specific ;-)
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

sadee3508

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 04:45:47 pm »
The massage jets arent hooked up. Could there be a sensor for those that is giving me the code? When it flashes PSoC the "high" light is also lit. Ughhh im frustrated with my lack of knowledge. It is heating up fine but isnt there supposed to be an obvious flow of water circulating in the tub while heating?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 04:45:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42