What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Does Marquis Microsilk work?  (Read 35264 times)

MarKee

Re: Does Marquis Microsilk work?
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2016, 11:57:12 pm »
That's great to hear Nhsusan, thanks for the feedback!  I have personally sold about 20 Marquis tubs with the MicroSilk feature and not one complaint yet.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2016, 11:57:12 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2016, 12:14:00 pm »
Is this something that can be installed after delivery.

On an Artesian Spa

I was inquiring about this when buying the tub, first it was only available in smaller tubs anyway, and secondly, my dealer dismissed it as a gimmick.

I have dry skin, this seem to be helpful

I haven't noticed any extra maintenance on mine.  As a dealer I will be the first to admit I thought it was kind of gimmicky until I tried it.  Mt wife swears by it and uses it 4-5 times a week in our own personel tub

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2016, 03:02:30 pm »
I'm skeptical until I soak in one...the Marquis guy I spoke with at the booth during the Vegas show didn't know how to sell/explain it properly so that didn't help their cause but definitely something I would love to try out sometime.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2016, 06:20:47 pm »
I'm skeptical until I soak in one...the Marquis guy I spoke with at the booth during the Vegas show didn't know how to sell/explain it properly so that didn't help their cause but definitely something I would love to try out sometime.

I understand the skeptical part. Too bad the guy in the booth didn't know how to explain it properly. I can probably guess who you talked too

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2016, 06:20:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42