What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Our Budget Tub. Our first ever!  (Read 8986 times)

silverbullet

Our Budget Tub. Our first ever!
« on: June 21, 2014, 11:08:50 pm »
Got a 2007 Great Lakes tub thats been fully refurbished, new cover with an easy lift, 180 day warranty I belive its a 4 seater. 2 comfortably. Out side measurements are 72x72 Has a Lounger & what I call the throne. Has about 30 jets.
What was a surprise was the cost involved in getting our house wired for it. Cost just over $400 In parts & wire alone All said & done we got a budget Hot tub set up for less than $2.600.
And let me tell you its worth every Dollar.

Nothing fancy but,
Sitting in this is like having your own slice of Heaven!

What its all about, Having fn with the GKids!

Hot Tub Forum

Our Budget Tub. Our first ever!
« on: June 21, 2014, 11:08:50 pm »

mrpenguin

Re: Our Budget Tub. Our first ever!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 11:18:06 am »
My kind of Cheap Bastard Daddy (and a spouse that allows it in this case - unlike mine)!   Great job saving some cash and enjoying!

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 03:42:46 pm »
Congrats! Now, have some fun and enjoy.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 12:09:55 pm »
My kind of Cheap Bastard Daddy (and a spouse that allows it in this case - unlike mine)!   Great job saving some cash and enjoying!

LOL!!! I admire your train of thought!  :) Realistically speaking. I enjoy the small luxery's in life just like the next person. At age 61 I don't want to work my entire lifetime to pay for them. So I find what I can within my means. My wife thinks like I which is a good thing.

doodle

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 09:22:00 am »
Enjoy your new-to-you tub -- it looks like y'all are having a blast!

There was a comment I read that somebody left on the forum about shopping for tubs.  It was roughly about making a decision about which of these concepts you can best live with while relaxing in the tub you buy -- either buying a tub and then thinking you spent too much or buying a tub and then wishing you spent more.  But realize that either way you are relaxing and enjoying your tub.   I think whoever said that was a genius because it there is a lot of wisdom there.  Your comment about enjoying the small luxuries in life but not working a lifetime to pay for them has a lot of wisdom there too (and not just for hot tubs).  :)

kingdarb

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 11:19:06 am »
Awesome!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 11:19:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42