What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Pricing  (Read 2858 times)

mjhilb

Caldera Pricing
« on: June 25, 2004, 10:12:36 am »
New Member here... After reading alot of info on this forum and having a limited space for a spa, I decided to wet test the Caldera Paradise Tahitian yesterday. It felt comfortable, lots of power in the jets when needed and extremely quiet.  I was quoted a price of $6200 for this spa which includes delivery, 220amp circuit box, cover and lift, 4-6 mos supply of chemicals, connection of hottub to outside box, filling of hottub and an users lesson on how to use it. I am out in the chicago area.

I am limited in size to 84" by 84". Any other recommendations on spas would be helpful.. We are also wanting a lounger in the spa.

Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Pricing
« on: June 25, 2004, 10:12:36 am »

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
Re: Caldera Pricing
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 10:21:57 am »
We tested the Island Spa Antigua a couple of weeks ago, and it was nice.  It was the only one with a lounger that worked for us, becuase it is a little shorter.  All the others, we float.  We are not limited on the space, so are opting for a slightly bigger tub - but I think the Island Spa's are right in there at that price range.  You may want to check out Tiger River, too - they are Hot Spring, and supposed to be very good.

Have fun!

Jodi
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Caldera Pricing
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 10:21:57 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42