What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How Long??????  (Read 5293 times)

mkymitts

How Long??????
« on: May 12, 2014, 07:57:17 pm »
How long does it take to get my new tub? I ordered it a month ago and we are still waiting. Any idea on a time frame? My dealer told me 4-6 weeks but its usually takes Jacuzzi less than that. Just curious if any one out there has experienced the same things?

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

How Long??????
« on: May 12, 2014, 07:57:17 pm »

dunecritter

Re: How Long??????
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 08:05:59 pm »
What brand did you buy? I know you mentioned Jacuzzi but??? What is your local dealer telling you?

Topline Mike

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 08:25:48 pm »
Hey, I'm going to go soak in my hot tub and I'll have an answer for you when I get out. ;D

All kidding aside, what is your plan of attack when the tub does arrive?  Pad is ready, electrical all ready to hook up, water source tested? 

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 09:48:11 pm »
The dealer was probably trying to place an order with more then 1 tub in it. Saves money on freight that way

mkymitts

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 12:11:14 pm »
OH MY GOD. I need a foundation and electric and water?????   I better call the dealer and tell him to stop the order. :D

All sarcasm aside ........... I don't think you answered  the question Mr. President

My local jacuzzi dealer told me that they tell him 4-6 weeks but they have been getting tubs out to them within a month.  We are within that time frame but like Mike I want to go soak in my tub. 8)

Thanks everyone for all the useful info.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 12:11:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42