What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Watkins Hotspot LaPalma Problems  (Read 2652 times)

Disapointed Owner

Watkins Hotspot LaPalma Problems
« on: April 08, 2014, 07:52:51 am »
I had the LaPalma 4.5 years and i'am on my 4th.  2-speed pump,and 2 pressure switches.
Unable from day one to reach the dealer from hot spring or Watkins on the phone.
Service said from first week of ownership when defects showed up to just power down and reset the breaker. That would sometimes fix it for a week or two.
So is it ok to spend almost $8000. on a hot tub,and replace the pump almost every year.Now that the 2 year warranty is over they want $700. plus install.
LEMON....LEMON....LEMON....LEMON...LEMON....LEMON

Hot Tub Forum

Watkins Hotspot LaPalma Problems
« on: April 08, 2014, 07:52:51 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Watkins Hotspot LaPalma Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 10:55:04 am »
DO,

Welcome to the forum.  However, if would like to continue to discuss hot tub topics here on the forum, I would casually suggest a new user name.  We are here to exchange information, bad and good about many brands and related topics.  But the fact that you didn't choose to do so during your buying or initial usage of your tub, that is disappointing. If your only here to spread the word about your bad experience, I would suggest you move on.

Had you been here before and during your issues, I think you would have found this to be a welcoming place.  However, I won't let this become a pulpit again ANY brand. 

And  before I get labeled a Hot Springs Apologist again, I bought Sundance :)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Watkins Hotspot LaPalma Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 10:55:04 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42