What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ozonator&chemicals  (Read 2826 times)

SpaJohn

Ozonator&chemicals
« on: June 23, 2004, 01:37:08 pm »
I'm a proud owner (been 3 weeks) of a new Catalina spa.  Can't tell you enough how helpful this site has been throughout the decision making and preparation process.  Thanks too all!! Had a few issues with delivery but everything has worked out and I've only missed one night since delivery.

Question with the ozonator and chemicals;  my dealer started me on Brilliance (chlorine-free bromine) and the first week and a half was a breeze for water maintenance.  Then my ozonator got installed (which they forgot to do initially) and it's been a little more difficult.  Does this make sense?  I'm using the Brilliance test strips and after the ozonator install, and following my same routine, it seems to read consistently low on the PPM for the sanitizer.  Does this make sense and is it ok with the ozonator now doing most the work?  Water is very clear and clean!  Really no odor to speak of so I'm happy, just curious.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hot Tub Forum

Ozonator&chemicals
« on: June 23, 2004, 01:37:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42