What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: floating phenomenon!!  (Read 11208 times)

saz

floating phenomenon!!
« on: June 21, 2004, 03:54:28 pm »
I have a problem, wel, not  a PROBLEM, but a small query I suppose....can anyone out there(girlies, please help!) shed any light on the fact that my.......erm............ 'assets'(!!) float in a hot tub, when 'unrestrained' !!  
This is nothing I've experienced before - it doesnt happen in the bath, and doesnt happen with a bikini top on. I havent had any help from the medical profession to 'accentuate'(!!LOL) I just like to think of myself as being doubly blessed! Anyway, I was just wondering if this was supposed to happen or if Im just not normal !!  Your thoughts, as always, will be gratefully received!
saz
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 03:56:31 pm by saz »

Hot Tub Forum

floating phenomenon!!
« on: June 21, 2004, 03:54:28 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: floating phenomenon!!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 03:59:43 pm »
It varies, pictures are required to make an accurate conclusion.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

saz

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 04:01:47 pm »
why does that not surprise me!!lol  wmmcall, you are incorrigable....or is that encourageable!!!!lol

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 04:04:10 pm »
Sas. I think that I would need to se ........er.......um........a pic to fully comprehend your problem.  lol  ;D

Actually, my wife noticed the very same issue, MUCH TO MY PLEASURE, that her....um....ya know, floated. She discovered this phenomenon when they hit her chin which freaked her out because whe thought something was in the pool (swimming a la naturel) with us and had touched her chin.

Nothing to be done or said but to simply note that that is perhaps why women in general are more boyant than men.  BTW ask your significant other if his.....er......um ya know, floats too like points ya know....up. I know that I have noticed some boyancy when I go nude. ;D  MUCH TO HER PLEASURE.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 04:13:56 pm by doodoo »

ebirrane

• HS Grandee Owner; Hot Tub Geek
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2004, 04:08:20 pm »
My wife describes her "una-boob" experience, which is when any free space in the top of her swimsuit fills with air.   Quite funny when it occurs while wet-testing in a dealership. :D

This is really quite a common problem.  Alot of people see it most in a lounger, but any deep seat can make certain people really float and swimsuits bloat.

You can purchase a "spa belt" which is a weighted belt that keeps you in place.  My wife refuses to purchase one, however, and keeps telling our friends that I suggested she wear "lead weights" next time she got in the tub!  ;D

-Ed

saz

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 04:16:23 pm »
ebirrane, i think you may be a little off base here!!lol I don't think I've heard of spa belts that fit round your boobs! And YES, doodoo, I wasnt gonna mention it before, (I thought this was a classy site, but I guess Ive just brought the tone down!) anyway, YES doodoo, my significant other HAS noticed that,as you say,  'his.....er......um ya know', floats!!lol  it's erm, quite an experience, apparently!!lol, Which I can well understand, given what happens to me!

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2004, 04:19:25 pm »
Sas, my wife has come to accept that nothing, short of clamping things down :o , can be done. She just goes with the flow (pun LOL)

If the mod thinks this is too racy, I'll understand if it gets deleted.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2004, 06:01:26 pm »
Reason #26 to buy a spa:

Over the years your assets tend to lose the fight with gravity. A spa allows for a brief respite from time and gravity to bring you back to those days of yesteryear that you can't get without a surgeon's help.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2004, 08:01:15 pm »
why does that not surprise me!!lol  wmmcall, you are incorrigable....or is that encourageable!!!!lol

My wife's  C class assets (Lori, don't you dare) do tend to float in the spa. I think you notice it more in the spa vs the bathtub as your usually more upright.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2004, 10:47:38 pm »
I can't believe it. All these years, and I haven't noticed. I guess I'm glad I spend all this time on the boards, as this is important information!!

"Honey! Let's go get in the spa!!

Right now!! I have a scientific experiment I need to perform!!"

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2004, 12:10:19 am »
Reason #26 to buy a spa:

Over the years your assets tend to lose the fight with gravity. A spa allows for a brief respite from time and gravity to bring you back to those days of yesteryear that you can't get without a surgeon's help.

Spa purchase $7999.00
Electricain                 $489.00
Landscaping          $699.00
Having you assets defy gravity for 20 minutes............PRICELESS

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2004, 01:23:24 am »

Spa purchase $7999.00
Electricain                 $489.00
Landscaping          $699.00
Having you assets defy gravity for 20 minutes............PRICELESS

Absolutely great!!  ;D :D :) ;D :D :)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2004, 01:49:57 am »
Ok....Help me out here.... ::)...a woman talks about riping off her gown to jump into her spa in all of her morning glory and I am taken to task by her for trying to help her by asking for a picture as I am sure it would influence the heating element on her new spa....meanwhile here with these floating things.....Bill just about gets a date after asking for a picture.......lol.....what gives.... ;)

saz

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2004, 03:55:29 am »
ok ok !!! i love you too mendocino!!! and , erm, spahappy.....honey, my  assets are where they should be after 30 years on God's planet.......so less of the 'yesteryear' comments please!!!!lol Having said that, who am I to refuse a little assistance of the hot and bubbling variety!!Lol
« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 11:23:56 am by saz »

Gerrym

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2004, 04:00:54 am »
ebirrane, i think you may be a little off base here!!lol I don't think I've heard of spa belts that fit round your boobs! And YES, doodoo, I wasnt gonna mention it before, (I thought this was a classy site, but I guess Ive just brought the tone down!) anyway, YES doodoo, my significant other HAS noticed that,as you say,  'his.....er......um ya know', floats!!lol  it's erm, quite an experience, apparently!!lol, Which I can well understand, given what happens to me!

SazNstevie, I know you do not have a hot tub yet, so this must mean you wet tested in your birthday suits.

LOL

Whatever next !!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2004, 04:00:54 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42