What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Our new Bullfrog R6L  (Read 27698 times)

Spoiledrotten

Re: Our new Bullfrog R6L
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 05:23:33 pm »
I like the night shots!
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 05:23:33 pm »

dunecritter

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 07:46:58 pm »
I looked at these Bullfrogs....I think their one of the sharpest tubs out there from visuals....Not real impressed with the top controller but cutting edge looking for sure. I like things that bling! Regardless your tub looks great!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 08:23:42 am by dunecritter »

meriflower

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 12:24:23 pm »
Thanks!  The bling is in the jetpaks!  :)  Too bad your dealer was bad - ran into a couple of those when spa shopping myself, couldn't wait to get out of there!  The worst was the Sundance and Maax dealer.

dunecritter

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 01:33:24 pm »
I prefer the seats that have less but larger jets in them.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 08:31:52 am by dunecritter »

Ryan VSO

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2014, 11:39:13 am »
I looked at these Bullfrogs....I think their one of the sharpest tubs out there from visuals....Not real impressed with the top controller but cutting edge looking for sure. I like things that bling! I might have even ventured to as much as buy one but the Dealer here for Bullfrog is HORRIBLE!  Felt like I was Raped and rolled in the dirt and that only took 10 min on the showroom floor LOL! Regardless your tub looks great!

You are Actually the owner of deserthottub in Az and your name is Shayne Williams , according to your house picture and all the stuff you own , I would say that your magin is pretty good on the HS tubs you are selling . You should rename yourself HS Dunecritter ;) .

dunecritter

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 12:50:57 pm »
Ha ....I've replied to your post in another thread to find that you have posted this in like three threads....So I'll post it again and again and again Vortex.....YOU ARE....

Almost Correct...Actually owned by Jeff but I just joined forces with Jeff as I shut down my business of BBQ HUT this year...(Started it in 1999).Been Kinda rocky for BBQ's sales this past few years but yes  VORTEX....my business has been very good to me and I'm blessed! Thanks for noticing... But now that market is over....I'm sure all small business owners can relate! Jeff has become a great friend over the years as I sold him products that I manufactured for his hot tub stores for over 8 years now (Hence my first HS Vista)...Jeff came to me recently since I'm just trying to figure out whats next....He invited me to work with him and so as of 4 months ago I did! (Hence the new ACE Grandee!!!) SWEET BY THE WAY!! So your kinda right but not completely....I'm on the forums as a Consumer hot tuber...Not here to bash nor sell (HS wont sell online and so it isn't my intentions to promote online sales on a forum) ....Just to learn more and be involved and share my real life TRUE experiences as a hot tuber for myself and others...I've owned tubs for over 20 plus years and owned spas from La spas, Sundance, Jacuzzi, Coleman, and HS. ....Nothing I have posted is BS and nothing posted is bashing.... As a matter of fact I still own my Coleman in one of my rental homes  and one of my old Jacuzzis is now in my neighbors house! Sold my old house and left in the Sundance after it was replaced at 3 years old from Manufacture. Feel free to poke and Prod Vortex....View all my threads I've posted in...Its all the same and Its all the truth. And no....I'm not going to change my name to HS Dunecritter....That's not why I'm here like yourself...And that's ok that you are, but this is for me and I enjoy forums :o

Ryan VSO

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2014, 01:04:54 pm »
cut the Bs Shayne ,

About Wow Indoor Outdoor LLC
Warehouse location for HotSpring portable spa parts, covers and accessories.
Warehouse location for HotSpring Portable Spas and sales of spa parts, covers and accessories.
Wow Indoor Outdoor Llc was founded in 2009 and is Privately held.
This is Jeff business and you work for them .

you have been working for hot spring for years

dunecritter

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2014, 01:25:07 pm »
Incorrect....I've only been on this forum for a week..."MATE"....That's my opinion...I'm entitled to my opinion and that's my "experience"....the truth ...Period... and what Vortex...I cant like my HS product that I own and  I've loved and Now that I own the ACE system have been in absolute awe over it just because I now am part of a dealer that sell HS??? I like the Bullfrog tub....and might have even owned one Vortex.....That's not BS. If I had a good experience I would say so...Just like I said I liked my Jacuzzi's and even my MAAX and still own the coleman (Maax).
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 08:26:27 am by dunecritter »

dunecritter

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2014, 01:26:42 pm »
This shouldn't be going on on Meriflower's page...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 08:26:56 am by dunecritter »

Ryan VSO

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2014, 01:35:33 pm »
just showing your true face

dunecritter

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2014, 01:51:00 pm »

I have removed and modified a few of my posts as a member on this thread has asked me to not share my personal experiences as I'm a HS dealer as of a few months now.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 08:29:20 am by dunecritter »

Ryan VSO

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 01:57:05 pm »
have a great day Hot Spring chandler Az manager .

meriflower

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2014, 12:41:20 pm »
I don't mind owners also being dealers as long as people are respectful of each other and keep this forum a place to share, be helpful, and friendly.  You commented on the jetpak with all the small jets (there is 42 of them on that pack).  That one is called "Rainshower" and offers a soothing massage.  I think my favorite spot for it is in the lounger.  With the jets on low having the gentle jets on your back plus the jets going on your legs and feet takes away all the stress from a busy day!  I do agree, sometimes less can really be more.  I will be getting more jetpaks to change out.  I did come close to purchasing a HS - I really like the moto massage.  It was really hard to chose but the Bullfrog had a bit more selling points for us that won out and our dealer has been great.  Going on a little over a month of operation and we are very happy with our purchase.

Ryan VSO

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2014, 03:15:09 pm »
I don't mind owners also being dealers as long as people are respectful of each other and keep this forum a place to share, be helpful, and friendly.  You commented on the jetpak with all the small jets (there is 42 of them on that pack).  That one is called "Rainshower" and offers a soothing massage.  I think my favorite spot for it is in the lounger.  With the jets on low having the gentle jets on your back plus the jets going on your legs and feet takes away all the stress from a busy day!  I do agree, sometimes less can really be more.  I will be getting more jetpaks to change out.  I did come close to purchasing a HS - I really like the moto massage.  It was really hard to chose but the Bullfrog had a bit more selling points for us that won out and our dealer has been great.  Going on a little over a month of operation and we are very happy with our purchase.

Bullfrog > Hot spring

dunecritter

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2014, 04:29:10 pm »
All that matters is how YOU like your tub overall and I agree...It looks very kool! People can split hair all day long going over this and that oh and that too but what about this? Confusing to say the least...There are a lot of great products out there and one persons opinion is different from the next. We are all individuals. Before I knew what mattered to me in owning a hot tub I simply bought on the physical appearance and the price....20 plus years later I know what I want and there are a few tub manufactures I wouldn't hesitate to own...I'll stay clear of all that! But you own a fine tub meriflower and it should provide you with many years of trouble free use! Again...It looks great and enjoy it! :D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2014, 04:29:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42