What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Manufacturers, Inc.  (Read 16361 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Spa Manufacturers, Inc.
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2015, 06:57:31 am »
There are a lot of brands out there just like it from what I can see on their web site. The molds look very old and the cabinet design also looks behind the times. I'm sure they use generic off the shelf components available to hundreds of little known tub makers with shorter longevity and higher energy use than the manufacturers that spend more money on engineering and energy efficiency which drives their prices higher.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2015, 06:57:31 am »

Quickbeam

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2015, 10:36:13 am »
There is a difference between good price and good value

This is a great piece of advice. Well said!

FL Person

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2015, 10:40:16 am »
I live in the Tampa area and looked at their spa. The company has been in business a very long time and I suspect they build a quality product, the price seemed reasonable. Ultimately I chose to spend a little more money and selected the Bullfrog A7L. While the Spa Manufacturer spa was nice it appeared dated, kind of like older technology. There is a difference between good price and good value, for me the BF was an easy decision and I’m very happy with it.

Thanks for the reply.  I'm just starting my search and know very little about spas. 

At this point, what's dated vs. what's up-to-date doesn't jump out at me.  I'll have to get into some more showrooms to build a basis for comparison. 

Thanks for the continued feedback.

FL Person

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2015, 10:40:16 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42