What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance - 680? Edison/McKinley/Ramona?  (Read 3176 times)

Mikester

Sundance - 680? Edison/McKinley/Ramona?
« on: June 21, 2015, 07:34:38 am »
Any opinions on these?  My dealer has an Edison and a Ramona.  I seem to like the Edison better.  Not sure why, but it feels good (maybe the center foot jets).  The Ramona has a lounger, but not sure that I want that.

Sundance has the Ramona w/o a lounger (the McKinley), but my dealer doesn't have one in stock. 
Any opinions on any of these?

I contacted Sundance - MSRP on the Edison is $7780 and it's $9190 on the McKinley/Ramona.  Unfortunately, my dealer is pushing for MSRP on both the Edison and the Ramona.

Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance - 680? Edison/McKinley/Ramona?
« on: June 21, 2015, 07:34:38 am »

Racenut

Re: Sundance - 680? Edison/McKinley/Ramona?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 04:43:31 am »
The Edison is/was on my short list.  I want open layout, no lounger. My current tub has a lounge and we never use it.  I'm a good sized guy.. 6' 240-250lbs depending on what fell off the bbq.

I was not able to wet test it, but I really liked the layout and felt like it would be a nice tub.  My wife isn't such a fan, she doesn't like the foot dome, and I really like lol... compromises..

But my local dealer quoted $6199 + tax for the Edison.  That included cover/steps/starter kit and delivery. Sounds like your dealer has some pencil sharpening to do. And I'm in California a few miles from the Pacific... we usually pay more for EVERYTHING.

That said, I think I'm going to the Bullfrog dealer tomorrow to work a deal.  A bit more $ but better warranty and after being a part time spa tech taking apart my D1 fixing various leaks over the last 5 years (it was a great tub for about 12 years), I like the Bullfrog concept and design.  But the Edison was a close second.  Also looked at Hot Spots... didn't like the shapes.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Sundance - 680? Edison/McKinley/Ramona?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 04:43:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42