What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring Envoy  (Read 7366 times)

girlinhotwater

Hot Spring Envoy
« on: October 22, 2013, 09:55:42 pm »

I like this photo because it shows the bottom of the spa. Bought a 2012 floor model in Jan 2013, delivered in June 2013 while we poured a concrete slab and built a deck.

Bear & Moose love the new deck!

Finally all done! We didn't want the spa in the deck even after many, many contractors pushed for that idea. I did not want the spa "sunk in the deck" because to me it makes it very difficult to get into the spa. It's not like a pool that you can cannonball entry

Angle from the other side

Bigger picture of our envision of the new spa/deck area. Got a great deal on the all weather pvc wicker furniture at Sam's club. The umbrella also turns 360 degrees to cover the spa on those drizzly cold Northern nights.

Night time magic.

Finally got the correct rust colored cover. When the spa was delivered they only had grey. I like them both actually. Also, storage steps came with the spa and located on the side because the front of the spa is the lounger and not ideal for stepping down into the tub.

Still have some landscaping issues to do Spring 2014. Getting ready to drain the spa for the first time. Chicago weather freeze advisor last night and tonight.

I have been wanting to post these pics for some time now. This forum helped me tremendously so hope I can help another researcher out there like me. Now that the weather is changing and it's freezing outside (right now it's 39 degrees), those first few moment's you enter the spa are pure euphoria! I can't wait to be sitting out there with HUGE snowflakes falling on my head! Can't wait for my winter Christmas hot tub party this year!

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spring Envoy
« on: October 22, 2013, 09:55:42 pm »

Spoiledrotten

Re: Hot Spring Envoy
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 07:50:39 am »
Beautiful setup, Girl! I wouldn't want mine down at deck level, either, and for the same reason you stated. Getting out would be fine but it seems as though toppling over into the spa would be just bound to happen sooner or later.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Great job.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

girlinhotwater

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 09:48:19 pm »
Thanks SR it took us six months to get to this point after committing to the spa and trying to make room for it in the backyard. It was a toss up between this and remodeling our 1955 kitchen. It was a tough choice, but after coming in from a nice soak tonight feel it was the right one. We can enjoy the spa to reduce our stress when we get to the kitchen!

I was never brave enough to add that third pillow to the captains chair. I looked at your pics of what you did several times, and you did an amazing job....but just can't find it in me to drill into the shell of the spa. Maybe down the road I will try again?  ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 09:48:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42