What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Models?...  (Read 3536 times)

Stl_Looking

New Models?...
« on: June 18, 2004, 07:52:19 pm »
Hi Everyone,

Long time reader, first time poster...

So, I've finally narrowed my choices to Caldera Niagra/Aspire, Sundance Optima, or Beachcomber 750.

It will all come down to wet test...

My question is when do new models come out each year?  I noticed on Cal Spa's site that they have a new "Home" series that I haven't seen at the dealer yet.

Should I be looking for new models from the other manufacturers coming soon as well?

I'd hate to buy and have a new model with a cool new feature come next week!  Unless I get a great deal on a model closeout!!!  ;)

Hot Tub Forum

New Models?...
« on: June 18, 2004, 07:52:19 pm »

Rboehme

Re: New Models?...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 09:09:35 pm »
It varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. I would ask you dealer if anything new is about to be added to thier spas.

OnMedic

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 11:23:44 pm »
All great tubs on your shortlist. Just wait until you test the Beach, I found there barrier free design with nicelt contoured seats to be the most comfortable of all tubs I sat in!

Good luck!

kluzo

• Beachcomber 740 Owner
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2004, 12:39:28 am »
Good finalist on your list. I just wet tested the 750 but ended up with the 740. I did not like the set up on the "His & Hers Lounger" I did not fell they were very comfy and if you had all the seats filled with guests they would get blasted from jets on one side. All though I did find the seat inbetween  the two one of the most comfy seats in there. Also if you are wet testing and you find the "High" speed pounding you two hard and the "Low" speeds not enough make sure you get the Turbo added on. It will give you the perfect inbetween.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2004, 12:39:28 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42