What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Limelight Pulse - Good Deal?  (Read 11745 times)

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Limelight Pulse - Good Deal?
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 02:53:45 pm »
I think by looking at other brands he will get a sense if that's the going rate in his area for a premium spa brand.

A premium spa will set you back 8k-13k no matter what part of the country your in...my point was that if he finds a premium Jacuzzi (for examples sake) for 10k..someone will post 10 minutes later they bought the same exact model in a different state for 9k so the whole premise behind the "is this a good deal" thread(s) is kind of pointless

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 02:53:45 pm »

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 10:12:28 pm »
Hello,  I live around Detroit,MI and I'm looking to get the pulse. I just wet tested it today and I like it alot. Prices don't change much anywhere around here, right at $9,500 for the tub, stairs, and the cover lifter attachment. However they are running a special for a few more days where each purchase comes with a free ACE salt water care system($1,500) which I've seen great reviews on.

Is this a "good" deal? It also comes with 15months no interest...

$9500 for a Pulse with Ace is a certainly a good deal IMO let alone adding in 15 months no interest.

michaelmiller643

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 12:52:07 am »
Great info on this thread.

I'm also in the market.  Looking closely at the Pulse and Optima.  Haven't wet tested yet, but will once I have an idea of what price I can realistically expect to pay.   

I get the different business models among spa dealers and dealers who might want to acquire a new customer and sell other items. 

I am in the San Francisco bay area.   Anyone know what a competitive price here might be for a Pulse and/or Optima without any options?  The stereo is nice, but not worth a big premium. The dealers for both brands are including the cover, steps, start kit, and delivery.     

From what others are reporting across the US, looks like a good price could be between 8500-9500.

Any advice that hasn't already been provided on this thread to help negotiate a good price?  I see mention of promotions.  Anyone know the promo cadence and when the best time to buy a tub is?  Is this dealer specific?

Thanks in advance for any input.
Michael

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 12:52:07 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42