What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Purchasing Chemicals On-Line  (Read 3897 times)

mcnoahfarm

Purchasing Chemicals On-Line
« on: June 17, 2004, 08:50:52 am »
Hello Board, I posted awhile ago and was in the process of deciding on which hot tub I was going to get.  I went with the Jacuzzi-375 and am waiting on delivery.  In the meanwhile I've discussed chemicals with my dealer and I've been educating myself via the internet.  I was wondering if anyone on this board orders their chemicals on-line?  I have no problems with getting my chemicals from the dealer but If it is less expensive to order via the internet can anyone recommend a website for me. Thanks so much to this board!  I've learned so much.

Hot Tub Forum

Purchasing Chemicals On-Line
« on: June 17, 2004, 08:50:52 am »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: Purchasing Chemicals On-Line
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 09:55:15 am »
try www.rhtubs.com

great prices, and no shipping or handling charges.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 09:59:32 am »
I have ordered from both rhtubs and spadepot.com and have good experiences with both.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Pooldevil

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 10:57:17 am »
Just remember your dealer is there to help and I dought you would get that from a mail order company ....
If you can get them cheaper on line then .. very politely and carefully ask if your dealer can match the prices as you would prefer to give him the business but not at your expense ....
I would understand ..... and appreciate the loyality.

Rboehme

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 07:53:14 pm »
If the price difference is not that great, you should buy from your dealer.

Your dealer is the place you call when you have chemical problems. They will be more able and willing to help you if you buy from them.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 07:53:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42