What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thankyou Sundance!  (Read 3179 times)

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
Thankyou Sundance!
« on: June 16, 2004, 10:14:14 pm »
Hey is it just me, or has anyone elses spa business picked up since Sundance's big sales push?
We have no big promo's or factory rebates in place, heck we really aren't even advertising much right now. Yet our spa traffic has been great!!!!
There are two Sundance dealers in my area. Between the two they're hitting radio, print, TV, and even direct mail!
With all that advertising, they've created a new heightened interest in the industry, and our store is reaping the benits as well.
The other side of the coin (could) be that Sundance dealers are breaking all kinds of sales records, setting up new dealers and kicking butt. Thats O.K. with me! Everyone's gotta eat!    (But I feel like I didn't have to pay for the meal!!)LOL
                                  Spahappy
« Last Edit: June 17, 2004, 02:00:57 am by spahappy »

Hot Tub Forum

Thankyou Sundance!
« on: June 16, 2004, 10:14:14 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Thankyou Sundance!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 10:24:10 pm »
Isn't that the truth. We've recently had a new Polar spa dealer enter our market and their using that cashable rebate program. They've spent huge money on full page ads for the last month or so and when people go in, they soon leave looking for real value.

It helps us all and especially those who promote real value. Sorry, you won't get all your money back after 3 years. We feel bad about that. :( .....  ;)

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Thankyou Sundance!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 10:24:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42