What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: VORTEX Spas from Canada  (Read 122556 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: VORTEX Spas from Canada
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2013, 12:00:43 pm »
On the left side is the vortex Ps heat saving material and on the right is what you can find on most manufacturer like master spas or jacuzzi . Our cabinet retain heat and is a lot stronger than the usual plastic cabinet you can see on the picture

The BS is flyin........
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2013, 12:00:43 pm »

Ryan VSO

« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2013, 12:54:04 pm »
Vortex,
I tried magnifying your pictures, but wasn't very successful.    It looks like your plastic has some sort of substrate behind it. 1/2 plywood?  Particleboard?     It appears, from what I gather looking over your website, that you are producing a tub very similar to an Artic Spa.  I like that fact that Artic, unlike most other manufacturer's, shows a great amount of detail in how their tubs are built.   If you have some better pictures or video shots of how your tub is manufactured, I would appreciate it.
Thanks

We will be shooting video's on how to change any components from our hot tub , that will allow you to see how they are made , 3 inches thick insulation on the walls ( its not a plywood its another PS support frame ) , 1/2 inches of urethane insulation on the abs moulded floor and another 1/2 inches of urethane insulation on the shell , boost pump electricity usage is only 10,8 amp and the circ pump is 1.3 amp .

Ryan VSO

« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2013, 12:58:23 pm »
On the left side is the vortex Ps heat saving material and on the right is what you can find on most manufacturer like master spas or jacuzzi . Our cabinet retain heat and is a lot stronger than the usual plastic cabinet you can see on the picture

The BS is flyin........

I dont see any problem with showing quality difference that way the custumer really knows what hes buying ...

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2013, 06:02:53 am »
I'm tired of people and their talk of insulation and how one is more better than the other as if there is any "standard" or knowledge base to any of it.  All I do know is that this particular tub did pretty dang good in 5 days of continual sub zero weather.  So any consumers out there you can take that to the bank and ignore all the yammering.

This is absolutely true. There is NO magic pill. And the company Montana bought from is no better than the rest even though he has been drinking the cool aid.
Retired

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2013, 05:56:32 am »
30 years of tub experience and nothing to contribute to a thread in beating a dead horse. Nice. Ive seen more pipe dreams and claims of superiority than your young years.
Retired

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2013, 06:22:30 am »
Montana there is no magic pill. But it's OK if you think you found it. Because your smarter than the rest of us.
Retired

brillskill

« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2013, 02:14:36 pm »
i see tmann is still making friends(:

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2013, 05:08:46 pm »
He has the quality type friends. BTW, where's your boyfriend, brill? I haven't seen him come to your rescue in that last few days. Did you two break up?
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2013, 05:13:46 pm »
i see tmann is still making friends(:

I don't need any more friends. I have enough to do.
Retired

Ryan VSO

« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2013, 06:23:41 pm »
Again you do not contribute anything of value in regards to this particular thread because with your 30 years of experience you have no first hand knowledge of these spas.  So again... when you have something to contribute about Vortex Spas then I might take your 30 years of experience into consideration based on your observations.  Until then all I see is someone who obviously has a lot of time on their hands and is participating in threads they know nothing about.

wheres the ''I Like'' button :P !

brillskill

« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2013, 06:50:21 pm »
Spoiledrotten ..u def take a leak sitting down..

Ryan VSO

« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2013, 07:21:47 pm »

Have you received your hot tub yet and if so how was the whole experience ?

brillskill

« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2013, 08:23:53 pm »
Vortex..I have not ordered a hot tub from your company..I bought 2 internet tubs..(one from Costco )..about 9 mos ago

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2013, 06:00:51 am »
Oh my... the maturity is flowing on this website.  Again, can I ask why some of you are on a thread about Vortex Spas if you don't know anything about them?  This is suppose to be informative by people who have information.

You asked, I can look at a Vortex spa or any spa and in 3 minutes know everything there is to know about the spa. A spa is more that the product itself. It is a manufacturer and their reputation. And if there is one, it is a dealer network and a service network. And it takes a long time to find out if the manufacturer and the dealer network are worth a crap. And you don't find that out by purchasing a spa from them. You find that out after selling their product for many years. From delivery to dealing with service issues we find that out here from people who know very little about a manufacturer. Finding out through industry insiders with years of experience about a particular manufacturer. Listening to customers who have owned a particular brand for many years. Talking to dealers about service issues and manufacturer reps about changes in shell materials, insulation products and components.

This forum is a great place for sales reps and dealers for a manufacturer to puff up and try and convince people they are the best. But other than that it is not the place to find out about a brand. And it's a good place for customers with very little knowledge to share there very short term experience. Nothing else.

From what I have heard so far in this forum is their delivery process has been terrible.

I am sure the tub itself is like the hundreds of others out there with no reputation. I somehow dout a small manufacturer from Canada has found the magic pill.......There was talk of importing from China? Maybe they found the magic pill.

Why are we on this thread. Cause it's a free country and an open forum and if you want to advertise your smarts your going to have to find a different place.
Retired

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2013, 11:10:24 am »

That wasn't me, and you are going to have to stop looking over the stall walls when you go into the men's room!
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2013, 11:10:24 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42