What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera prices going up??????  (Read 3805 times)

markb

Caldera prices going up??????
« on: June 14, 2004, 02:14:13 am »
I received a msg from my caldera dealer saying prices were going up around July. I've always hated that sales practice. So are there any caldera dealers lurking on this board that can verify that.

We are interested in the niagara. Price quoted was $8685. They had an internet coupon for $200 off but then want to charge $150 for the ozone, delivery, setup, chems, cover lift and steps. Wow a net savings of $50.  Seems pricey.

Was quoted the same price for a hot springs grandee with all the extras mentioned and they said they maybe able to do better.

Any help would be appreciated. I must admit I never thought buying a spa would be such a head banging experience. I bought my last car in much less time.

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera prices going up??????
« on: June 14, 2004, 02:14:13 am »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Caldera prices going up??????
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 03:05:16 am »
It is my understanding that some of the other manufactures are raising prices in July...much due to the cost of oil....it was mentioned here on this board as some what of joke that it could happen and several dealers mentioned it very well could.....from what I know the increase is about 1 to 4 %.....the cost of oil has an effect on many more products than just gasoline..... :-[
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 12:43:47 am by Mendocino101 »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 07:36:44 am »
You are right, Mendocino101!

In my business, I have seen pricing go up twice this year.  Once in January-February (which is usually normal), and again in April-May due to oil prices.  Freight alone is going up, much less the products which rely on petroleum.

Prices at the pump are not going to be the only casualty of the price of oil!!! :o
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 12:41:48 pm »
Where do plastics come form? The oil prices effect spas and many other manufactured items in sooo many ways.

Too bad we can't make Venezuela the 51st state, they've got lots of oil and are in our hemisphere!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 12:41:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42