What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: IT ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE?  (Read 7727 times)

stevieb827

IT ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
« on: January 11, 2013, 08:37:31 am »
ThermoSpas® Spa Hot Tubs - ThermoSpas.com

These guys were at my door the next day once I showed interest in buys a hot tub. They promised service, service, service, but I woont ever need it...haha
Well the cover they sent me went bad after 18 months. Six months ago...i was told its covered in the warranty send pictures, all done, just waiting for the cover mfg to get back to Thermo Spa. After 5 months I said ill buy a cover my hot tub is running 24/7 and its getting colder.  Finally my pump and heater give out and still no cover, just more excuses.
This company looks good on paper but falls far short on performance BUYER BEWARE

Hot Tub Forum

IT ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
« on: January 11, 2013, 08:37:31 am »

Spoiledrotten

Re: IT ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 02:36:16 pm »
Is that the same company that "sells directly to the public" and buys hour long time slots so they can "take you through the manufacturing plant and show you exactly why it's the best around"?

Just looked it up from the link you provided... Yep, same one! They sure do make that product look good on television. My wife and I were drooling while watching the promo. Glad I know they aren't what they claim to be.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:40:41 pm by Spoiledrotten »
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 11:49:22 pm »
When I was shopping for my tub, I also saw the ThermoSpa (TS) adds and thought..."sure looks nice" but then I found this and other sites and got to see the "other side of the sale" and realized that TS products were overpriced and of inferior quality to other brands.  I bought a Jacuzzi some 8 or 9 years ago and (so far) I have only needed to replace an Ozonator and a cover (both around 6 years in).
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Jac-470

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 08:48:57 am »
I was allmost set on buying a Thermospa. There ad and what looked like a quality built spa. Then I did some research and found many many complaints from aggresive salesmen, poor quality, very high prices, and terrible service. So you could say, my mind changed quick. What I did find was HS, Sundance, and Jacuzzi were very well liked, so I went with a Jacuzzi way cheaper then what a Thermospa would of cost. I'm glad I researched instead of relying on there ads.

rin-spa-aic

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 04:29:03 pm »
I'm from New England and have been seeing these commercials for it seems like my whole life.

I also did research and when I was done they didn't even make the list of companies to consider.

That's even considering that I'm an hour away and could go down there to complain if I had an issue!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 06:56:31 pm »
I saw there ads 10 years ago, haven't see them that many times in recent years.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

jacksonbird03

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 07:24:06 am »
Hey recently I haven't seen this...I think now it is outdated..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 07:24:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42