What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Concrete Pads  (Read 6135 times)

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
Concrete Pads
« on: May 29, 2004, 09:27:41 pm »
I was looking around for a 10X14 cement pad most of the people never called me back.And the ones that did was a guy that wanted to do it sometime in mid june MAYBE for $650 and it goes up from there to around $2,000 for a pad,RIP OFFs....Anyway i ordered a EZPortable Plastic pad guess its Plastic pad.Anyway a guy calls me the next day and said he would do a Pad for $400 for a  10X14.So I cancelled the portable pad and they Credit my Credit card.To my surprise they sent me the EZpad and credit my card too and thats about a few weeks now.Wondering if it would be good to put the portable pad on top on the concrete.What a hit on the pad.Guess some times you get lucky lol?....JohnnyThunders

Hot Tub Forum

Concrete Pads
« on: May 29, 2004, 09:27:41 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Concrete Pads
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2004, 11:18:03 pm »
Theft... not all it's cracked up to be. :-X

Can't you just return the portable pad COD? Call me straight and narrow but... ;)

Steve

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2004, 11:53:59 pm »
Don't really want it since I got my pad,its just hanging out and seeing if they would charge me and i guess that they are not.Funny thing I ordered it on a sat night at around 10pm and tryed to cancel it by monday when they opened up at 10am and they told me it was shipped already,and i told them how could you have shipped the item since you were only opened only 5 mins that i called to canceled on that monday.And they told me to hold on a sec and then after about 5 mins they siad that they would cancel it,so i guess they tried to rip me off but they screwed up.JohnnyThunders :-*

tansu

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 07:26:10 am »
Don't really want it since I got my pad,its just hanging out and seeing if they would charge me and i guess that they are not.Funny thing I ordered it on a sat night at around 10pm and tryed to cancel it by monday when they opened up at 10am and they told me it was shipped already,and i told them how could you have shipped the item since you were only opened only 5 mins that i called to canceled on that monday.And they told me to hold on a sec and then after about 5 mins they siad that they would cancel it,so i guess they tried to rip me off but they screwed up.JohnnyThunders :-*

People who screw other people think everyone is trying to screw them - loser!

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2004, 05:22:16 pm »

People who screw other people think everyone is trying to screw them - loser!

Touche,  Take the high road and return the item post haste!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2004, 01:26:48 pm »
I would return it as well -

I'm proud of you people.

Well, OK, not ALL of you people....

I would LOVE to be there to see the sudden change of heart about returning the pad when the credit card bill shows up with the thing still on there....
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 01:35:55 pm by Chas »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2004, 01:39:26 pm »
Funny thing I have a Concrete pad now and Don't need the EZpads and they are taking up lots of room in my garage.Anyway I called the company in Calif and told them they sent it by mistake and maybe they can get UPS to pick them up.The girl told me that there is a 15% restocking fee,But I told her you credit my card and it was your mistake.She took my number and somebody will call.As of now nobody has called and i guess they don't care.I will give it another week and if nobody from the store calls i will put them out with the Garbage.I know if I pay for shipping it back I will need a RA number and with my luck they might refuse it and never get my shipping back from them.Johnny Thunders :-/

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2004, 12:35:47 pm »
Funny thing I have a Concrete pad now and Don't need the EZpads and they are taking up lots of room in my garage.Anyway I called the company in Calif and told them they sent it by mistake and maybe they can get UPS to pick them up.The girl told me that there is a 15% restocking fee,But I told her you credit my card and it was your mistake.She took my number and somebody will call.As of now nobody has called and i guess they don't care.I will give it another week and if nobody from the store calls i will put them out with the Garbage.I know if I pay for shipping it back I will need a RA number and with my luck they might refuse it and never get my shipping back from them.Johnny Thunders :-/

At this point in time, you have tried everything to be honest. RE-STOCKING FEE  :o. I would sell it through a community paper and get a couple of bucks for it. Jeez, they make the mistake and want to charge you for it on top of that. Next they'll want to also have you send it UPS so that it does not get lost.

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2004, 07:01:50 pm »
Thanks for the advise in putting it in the paper but I think i am a bit to busy for that lol.I will wait till thursday night and put them out in the garbage for fridays pickup.I would put them on my pad but I think the tub will be a bit too high off of the ground.Johnny Thunders :-/

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2004, 07:01:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42