What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi J-460 vs J-425  (Read 5720 times)

steele028

Jacuzzi J-460 vs J-425
« on: September 17, 2012, 12:24:18 am »
We went to LA County fair today and ended up looking at spas.  My wife and 2 teenage boys fell in love with the J-495, but came home and measured our covered patio and it appears too big for the space.  So I looked in at the website and saw that the J-460 and the J-425 would fit nicely.  What are the differences, pros, and cons for family of 4 adult size people?  Also, our boys really want the stereo and cool lighting to use with friends--any advice or differences between 2 spas regarding that.  What is a good deal on the 2 spas--first time I've looked and got the guy to $13000 on J-495 before I left, but don't even know if that's a good price and really don't know for the other 2?  Our side gate is 36" wide, I noticed the J-460 is 34" and the J-425 varies in height and don't know if it will fit.  How much will this effect things and increase cost?  Finally, the dealer said they would have to add 220 and run pipe, I measured and they'll have to run approx 100' to 120 ' of pipe from panel to backyard slab.  Any advice, help, suggestions, and any other costs preparations I have left off to get one of these 2 jacuzzi's up and running would be appreciated.  The wife and sons are so excited and I feel so unprepared, but think it would be great for our family.  If you can give me an idea of what I should expect to pay the the extras-- delivery, radio, remote, 220 added to panel with conduit and connecting spa, etc.

Thanks to everyone in advance because I need a lot of help to make this happen and don't want to get ripped off or make stupid mistake or get in trouble with city--is there any laws on how close to house --I plan on 4 feet.  Anyway all comments and help are appreciated.

My wife and sons had me remeasure for the J-495 and it will fit, but will be about 2'9" from the house and 6" from posts that hold the patio cover up-- our patio and cover is about 11'6" x 20'.  What do you think about this also?  They really want to have friends over.  What would be a good price for the J-495?  It would probably have to be craned in and what's the price for that?

Between the 3 I'm really confused now.

Thank you again!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 12:46:49 am by steele028 »

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi J-460 vs J-425
« on: September 17, 2012, 12:24:18 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42